Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lolz dbz mirite

I rented this recently after the good stuff I've heard about it (mostly good stuff, anyway), and it's definitely got a lot more depth to it than the first Tenkaichi. It's also really explosive and flashy, which is always a plus.

Yeah, that's all I have to add at this point. I might say when I keep playing it.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
they're still going at DBZ. it was a good series, but it kinda lost its touch at the Buu saga. i did read a good review about it on IGN.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well they haven't made any new Dragon Ball content for many, many years now, but the games...yeah, they're still comin'. Anyway, I unlocked all characters in just under a week. Yes, all 129 of them. Now to actually try 'em out. =P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I heard it's full of awesome. Canned awesome, which is a bit stale at times, but awesome nonetheless. The Wii version is the best, I hear, since you're required to preform the hand gestures for attacks. Well, I guess that makes it the best if you're a loser with no social life, shame, or self esteem. If you're playing Dragonball Z games, you fit in that category.

Lawlz, I like DBZ games.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
lucifer said:
I heard it's full of awesome. Canned awesome, which is a bit stale at times, but awesome nonetheless. The Wii version is the best, I hear, since you're required to preform the hand gestures for attacks. Well, I guess that makes it the best if you're a loser with no social life, shame, or self esteem. If you're playing Dragonball Z games, you fit in that category.

Lawlz, I like DBZ games.

Hey hey, you wanna take this outside punk?

lolz gud 1 with the color i missed that =[

I heard the Wii version is better too once you learn the controls, but me not having one may or may not correlate to me playing the PS2 version, which is still fun.

I have to say, after you beat story mode there's not much else to do. Maybe I'll try one of those world tournament things.

newBookmarkLockedFalling