Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
www.smashbros.com/en_us/index.html

Go down to the latest entry. This is different from when Sakurai said only GCN/classic controller use would be designed for the game.

I'm pleased hearing this, as they should take advantage of all possible control schemes but still leave different options for people who have a preference.

I'm also wondering if they have enough determination to update so frequently like this, even if most of the updates are meaningless.

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
awesome. it would be fun to brawl with the wiimote and nunchuck.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I just hope they take their time and don't make it suck. I don't want it to be an option just so it's there. I could potentially see the Wiimote working well for Brawl, as long as they keep it really accurate for movements.

Lincoln

Lincoln Avatar

June 2007
I love this. It gives people a chance to try out three different control schemes, while still being able to maintain the original one as well. I'll probably stick with the GC controller, because of how used to it I am, but I'm still going to try out all three other ones for sure.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
This is going to be better then Halo 3 for sure, 4 Control Schemes on 1 game is TOTAL pwnage. I'm going to use the Wiimote + Nunchuck first, but I'm to use all 4 of them for sure! :D

Thank you Sakurai for the best Control Update in Gaming History!! :D

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I hate games that only have on controller scheme. I always customize my scheme to fit my needs and if I can't... I just don't play it. :P
This is my old account. This is my new account

newBookmarkLockedFalling