Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

fireindy

fireindy Avatar

Official Member

May 2007
Didnt know where to put this, but Ive been doing some 3d modeling. I have a game engine and I can make my own stuff, its pretty cool. So, heres my minigun:

www.UploadYourImages.com/view/544424minigun_textured.jpg

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Looks nice. Make the handle more comfy and the top cylinder reloader isn't round on the left side of the gun (looks very similar to a portable gatling gun, so that's where I'm referring from).

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
That look pretty good, did a nice job on that, keep it up

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
That's pretty sweet. What are you using to make the engine and the graphics with?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Oh, fun. Very nicely done. You looking into doing professional 3D modeling or something?

fireindy

fireindy Avatar

Official Member

May 2007
Well, I use milkshape to make the model, but I use FPS Creator. Its from The Game Creators. Do a google :)
I just like it so I can test models, never really made a full scale game with it. Because Im still learning :)

I use photoshop to edit and make images(even though im not a very good artist). Then import it into my game.

I was thinking about3d modeling as a profession, but I still like to program more :P

Last Edit: Aug 9, 2007 21:34:01 GMT by fireindy

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
thats nice. i'm trying 3D modeling out, but i'm a noob at it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling