Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
cddude229 said:
If he does, I'd give him mod powers so he could post. :P

Further ideas
- Request password recovery on admin or staff accounts
- Send them PMs asking to be staff
- 74||< |1|<3 7|-|15 (Talk like this)
- If the UBBC doesn't parse correctly (doesn't have to have an ending tag), and uses tables, screw up the forum by making a table, table row, and table cell but don't close them. Or better yet, do it randomly.

No, I mean this.

snoozyboozy
Just a thought...

I've read about submitting contest ideas... How about this, you guys pick a poor unsuspecting forum and we all join up and spam according to rules and regulations as stated in first post.

Best spammer wins ;D

This is STILL cracking me up btw!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
snoozyboozy said:
Just a thought...

I've read about submitting contest ideas... How about this, you guys pick a poor unsuspecting forum and we all join up and spam according to rules and regulations as stated in first post.

Best spammer wins ;D

This is STILL cracking me up btw!

Unfortunately, that would look too negatively upon the Studio, so no.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
damn. was looking forward to that before I saw your reply.

snoozyboozy
awwwwwwwww wot!! LOL

who'd know?! haha

4lb3rt »

4lb3rt » Avatar

August 2007
this gave me a good laugh. must've been the funniest thing I've read for a long time :)

if you hadn't been posting here for the last days I could have said I just used one of these spam rules... lol
13) Search for very old threads and reply to them. Bring back all the old threads.

so then I won't do that haha :P

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Yeah, a spam contest, that would be great!

Everyone writes and links to what happened and a staff member can chose the best spammer.

We don't have to mention Studio Zero at all.

It could have like a one week time limit. So you can drag it out if you need to. But it should only be one account allowed. Once it's banned you are done spamming.

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2007 4:26:42 GMT by 17Godzilla
enalia.proboards92.com/index.cgi

snoozyboozy
oh, there's really no point in any of you entering cos i'd win this HANDS DOWN! hahahahaha

Last Edit: Sept 29, 2007 10:57:30 GMT by snoozyboozy

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
snoozyboozy said:
oh, there's really no point in any of you entering cos i'd win this HANDS DOWN! hahahahaha

I taught you everything you know! Without me you are nothing!!!!! Nothing!

NO-ONE CAN DEFEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz plz plz... would be a great contest. Lmao.

snoozyboozy
17godzilla said:
snoozyboozy said:

I taught you everything you know! Without me you are nothing!!!!! Nothing!

NO-ONE CAN DEFEAT ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz plz plz... would be a great contest. Lmao.

game on!! haha... sounds like a challenge muahahaha

awwwwwwww come on... no one will EVER know sz is anything to do with this LMFAO!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Disclaimer: Studio Zero provides this only for humorous purposes and does not actually support spamming of a forum.

<_<

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Would be fun to take put in but would have to agree with chris on this.

Last Edit: Oct 3, 2007 2:20:59 GMT by Arucard

snoozyboozy
pfffff...

my disclaimer's better than yours LMFAO!!! ;D

"LEGAL DISCLAIMER - The Live/Wire forum team assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss of limbs, freak weather, hair loss, overgrown weeds, cheese deterioration, aging of soft furnishings or structural damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance upon the information and material contained within or downloaded from its website. The Live/Wire team has taken considerable care in preparing the information, god awful jokes, any embedded videos, and general unhinged information and materials which are contained or displayed within its content. However, the Live/Wire team is most definitely unable to provide and not liable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. We are not liable to reimburse in part or full any medical expenses, general medical costs, laundry expenses, dental fees, gardening invoices or grocery costs incurred due to exposure of information or content contained within the Live/Wire forum.. Hypertext links to third party websites outside the Live/Wire forum are provided by and for the convenience of users only. The Live/Wire forum takes absolutely no responsibility for the overheating of your computer, fluff on mouse balls, bubbles oozing out of any USB ports, power failures, monitor collapse or keyboard meltdown. We are unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information held within these third party websites - this is the responsibility of the publisher of the third party website. ~ Live/Wire ~ ©"

cop for DAT!

muahahahahaha

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
snoozyboozy said:
pfffff...

my disclaimer's better than yours LMFAO!!! ;D

"LEGAL DISCLAIMER - The Live/Wire forum team assumes no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss of limbs, freak weather, hair loss, overgrown weeds, cheese deterioration, aging of soft furnishings or structural damage incurred as a result of any use or reliance upon the information and material contained within or downloaded from its website. The Live/Wire team has taken considerable care in preparing the information, god awful jokes, any embedded videos, and general unhinged information and materials which are contained or displayed within its content. However, the Live/Wire team is most definitely unable to provide and not liable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein. We are not liable to reimburse in part or full any medical expenses, general medical costs, laundry expenses, dental fees, gardening invoices or grocery costs incurred due to exposure of information or content contained within the Live/Wire forum.. Hypertext links to third party websites outside the Live/Wire forum are provided by and for the convenience of users only. The Live/Wire forum takes absolutely no responsibility for the overheating of your computer, fluff on mouse balls, bubbles oozing out of any USB ports, power failures, monitor collapse or keyboard meltdown. We are unable to provide any warranty concerning the accuracy or completeness of any information held within these third party websites - this is the responsibility of the publisher of the third party website. ~ Live/Wire ~ ©"

cop for DAT!

muahahahahaha

Touche.

17Godzilla

17Godzilla Avatar

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Working on writing another one of these...

newBookmarkLockedFalling