Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, we just upgraded to ProBoards v4.5 today, and as you can see, there's a few bugs all over the place still left to be cleaned up. I'm killing 'em as I see 'em, but I'll need your guys help. :) I'd also welcome any suggestions you guys have to fix up the forum to work better with the v4.5 upgrades. (For example, I added a "Hide/Show" to the Users Online Today section for such a reason.)

As of now, I know there's a few things left to fix and here's my to-do list (more or less):
- Add Hide/Show to v0 and v2 info centers
- Shift v2 post buttons down a few pixels
- Update code index and template index URLs (for now, it should work)
- Update code index to v3.3 and begin part of the port to SZv3 ;)
- Double check generators system and template system
- Double check that all URLs in the premade database, tutorials, etc. (they use a different system)

I think that should (hopefully) cover most of what I have left to do, but any comments/suggestions... well, now's the time. :)

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
YAYNESS NOW MY POLLS WORK FOR VOTING!

Yeah, those were a bitch. :P

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
The module of v2 does not show the main page mods (i.e.board mod, head/base, etc. etc.)

richardgary1223
Wow, this is great, the boards can now be sorted according to thread date/thread Starter and it is also so customizable and way easy to operate upon. :) o.O

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
On v1, if there are multiple pages to a thread, the "My Favourites" button forces the reply bar's height to change :)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
On v1, if there are multiple pages to a thread, the "My Favourites" button forces the reply bar's height to change :)

Should be fixed. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Remixed Avatar
The module of v2 does not show the main page mods (i.e.board mod, head/base, etc. etc.)

Fixed. It was caused by the change in the URL to v45index.cgi form index.cgi. :P

I've also implemented the button shift and the hide/show for users online today in v2. I'm about to do my run through on v0 and the implementation there.

Edit: v0 -should- be good now. :)

Last Edit: Apr 9, 2008 2:24:15 GMT by Chris

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Chris Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

You're so efficient :D

Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Chris Avatar

You're so efficient :D

I try. :P And fail sometimes.

Naeem

Naeem Avatar

Official Member