Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Entries Thread

1. "After years of being bullied by dogs, the mailmen have finally decided to strike back." by ShadowyOne

2. "The Law of Shopping: Get there first at any cost." by Corrupt

3. "The Army, True, Proud, Canadian." by tcm

Disclaimer: I have nothing against Canada. That was just funny. :P

Ok, first off... I loved the entries this week. :) They were all great entries and I had one hell of a time picking third place... I had to even ask for opinions from other people since I couldn't eliminate any of them right off the bat like I normally can. So, it took a bit. :P

Anyways.... well, I just couldn't help but to laugh at SO's. (And the other two...), but I found his to be the most creative of the entries. I can just see those two pedaling by on a bike by my house at 6:00 AM in the morning delivering news papers or the mail. (I'm aware that paper boys are illegal in Nebraska now. :P)

In a very, very close second, Corrupt's was also very well done. He would have won had the bike had like a mini-jet on the back or something, 'cause right now it doesn't appear they're looking for speed... just firepower. And they need both to "get there first at any cost." :P

tcm's just made me laugh. Quite a bit. I've got nothing against Canada personally (they could have said just about any country and have gotten a laugh), but it was just great. Heck... "The Few, The Proud, The Marines" would have been just as good. :P

Anyways, since the entries were all so good this week... 1 karma to everyone who entered. :P And still only 3 to SO (HA!). See you guys next week.

richardgary1223
Nooo. I didn't make it this time. Next time, its going to be me. :)

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
congrats guys ;)

newBookmarkLockedFalling