Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Entries Thread

Image 1 - Image 2

1. (Image #1) "Woman thinking: God! A ton of red bull cost me as much as a gallon of gas!" by Slip

2. (Image #2) "u cunt type widout ur eyez, dey sez. proov it, dey sez." by Naeem

3. (Image #1) "And so we'll make cars fly in the future. It was never easier." by Elyna

All I have to say about Slip's is... ZING.... yeah, nevermind. :P But he won it. I'm sorry, but an insult to the economy and the raising gas prices AND how over priced Red Bull is? I just can't ignore the brilliance of the (not so) subliminal message.

As for Naeem's... well, personally, I just find it hilarious. I'm a fan of lolcats, so I got the reference there. But as far as the message if you aren't familiar with lolcats... well, you should find it fairly humorous too. This was actually Naeem's first entry.

Last is Elyna, making her debut in the top 3 I believe, so congrats to her on this. She helped shut down SO once again. To those who don't get the reference, it's from the Red Bull slogan of "Red Bull gives you wings." Thus, red bull + car = flying car. Simple enough. :P

Anyways, that's it for this week. I apologize for taking so long for results. I got caught up in all kinds of crap offline. Anyways, I hope to see just as many entries next week. We had a very good turn out this week. :)

richardgary1223
Not me again? Noooo, see ya in CC#16.. :)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
YAY!! :D

richardgary1223
Congrats Slip! :)

Naeem

Naeem Avatar

Official Member

April 2008
xD I think this was actually my second, I did one in another account I think. Either way, I'm glad you got the reference. :D

Rachel

Rachel Avatar

December 2007
Actually, it's the 2nd time I'm on a 3rd place Chris :P

But yeah, glad I made it on the 3rd place again. ^^ And congrats to Slip and Naeem

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
>.< This is what 14 previous contests does to me... I just can't remember! :(

newBookmarkLockedFalling