Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
Looks extremely nice, I like the 4.5 addons and then the affiliates now attached, it looks great!

One thing, though, is it would be nice if we could hide (maybe via profile) the users online today. I really don't like it, and wish I could hide it.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Remixed Avatar
Looks extremely nice, I like the 4.5 addons and then the affiliates now attached, it looks great!

One thing, though, is it would be nice if we could hide (maybe via profile) the users online today. I really don't like it, and wish I could hide it.

The hide/show link should be in the title bar. "Users Online Today (Hide/Show)" Just click "Hide/Show" :) It won't completely hide the section, but it'll at least hide most of the data.... which is what I intended.

Remixed

Remixed Avatar

April 2006
Ahh... I was in "Lite" and couldn't see the hide/show function. Thanks!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
o.o I forgot lite doesn't customize the info center. Guess that means I get to throw in some hide/show icons to go with those ugly red X's and green checkmarks. :P I'll get to that soon.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Wasn't the affiliates always attached? I thought they were xD

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
Wasn't the affiliates always attached? I thought they were xD

They were always attached in v2. They have never been attached in v1 or v0 however, and thus he may be getting the two confused.

richardgary1223
Chris Avatar

They were always attached in v2. They have never been attached in v1 or v0 however, and thus he may be getting the two confused.

However, I seem to be using V2 as of now.. I like V1 better, I like the affiliates and the banner changer part.. oh and not to forget the Chinese/Japanese Sub-text on the Banners Header/Footer.. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
richardgary1223 Avatar
May 1, 2008 16:44:28 GMT @richardgary1223 said:
Chris Avatar

However, I seem to be using V2 as of now.. I like V1 better, I like the affiliates and the banner changer part.. oh and not to forget the Chinese/Japanese Sub-text on the Banners Header/Footer.. :)

Strange. You can always change via your profile if you'd rather use v1. :)

richardgary1223
I would love to. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Ok, correction, lite just isn't designed to have this function. :P Whoops.

newBookmarkLockedFalling