Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Gunso

Gunso Avatar
[Evil Dragon]

November 2008
I know this has been posted but, Chrono Trigger the greatest RPG ever made, was rerelease for the DS! Coming sometime before the end of 2008 and I think it was now released in Japan....

na.square-enix.com/ctds/

Ah, I remember having the SNES (Super Famicom) back in the day.... I had the chance to play this Squaresoft and Enix RPGs.

Chrono Trigger was the best SQUARESOFT RPG!
Aside from other RPGs Enix made... Star Ocean perhaps?

(Yes for those who don't know about Square-Enix in the past. They were two seperate rival RPG companies.)

Chrono Trigger was the most astonishing RPG my parents bought me aside from Final Fantasy IV, V, and VI.

Most of this memories I had with this game were
Time Traveling
Fighting Goody Enemies (Active Battle Style!)
Magus (The Freak)
and ah yes.... Lavos (Known as the Time Devourer in Chrono Cross)
the freakishly hard final boss.

Ah, did I babble too much?

Anyways go get it when it hits the shelves on Winter or I think Fall?

I hope they retain a bit of Ted Woosley's script in the game. There are so many memorable quotes from the characters that the whole Chrono Series fans would never forget like the No.1 Magus Quote:

"Magus: If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Thanks Woosley for translating the good game in the past 13 YEARS.

:P

Screenshots: (From The SNES. Sorry Only Two :P)

While some of you wait for it why don't you watch the PS1 Intro:
YouTube Video

Last Edit: Nov 7, 2008 10:52:36 GMT by Gunso

"If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I actually own FF Chronicles but never played the CT part because of what I heard were ridiculous loading times (and I had no memory space but that's another story) so I'm thinking of picking this up.

It's more or less a direct port, isn't it? I'm fine with that I just want to know.

Gunso

Gunso Avatar
[Evil Dragon]

November 2008
Yes, it may be a direct SNES to DS port.

Well for the FF Chronicles I never had any long loading times.... but occasionally sometimes, it really is slow. But go try out your Port anyway

:P

I rather play the SNES version on an Emulator also...

Last Edit: Nov 8, 2008 8:20:41 GMT by Gunso

"If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh."

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
do want.

well either this or FF4 DS

Last Edit: Nov 8, 2008 17:02:02 GMT by abZebras

newBookmarkLockedFalling