Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

dasroyale

dasroyale Avatar

December 2008
Sorry for playing the ignorant one here, but can someone tell me how the censored words scheme works in terms of replacing emoticons for images? I'm quite lost.

Thanks in advance. =)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Well the censoring system replaces whatever piece of text you want with whatever piece of text you want :P

So for instance you could add "test1321" to the censor list and make it turn into "[img]http://www.google.com/intl/en_ALL/images/logo.gif[/img]"

And then whenever you loaded a page that contained test1321, it would replace it with google's logo.

:)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

dasroyale

dasroyale Avatar

December 2008
lol, guess that makes practical sense. Thanks Benjamin. =) One more question: is there a way to add more censored lists? Because it's quite limited and I have a whole set of images that I'd like to use for smilies. xD

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Yup!

Admin > Censored Word Lists (It's listed under "restrictions"). At the bottom of the list, there are five rows for you to add more items.

In the left, put the original text / emoticon and in the right put what you want the text to become.

You can only add five at a time, but when you save, another five boxes appear so that you can add more.

:)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

dasroyale

dasroyale Avatar

December 2008
Just realized that! But thanks all the same! You're very helpful and I'm eternally grateful!

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Haha no problem, that's what we're here for :)
Lucifer Avatar

newBookmarkLockedFalling