Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Post the crap you got today from under that tree. I got a special little converter that'll let me record stuff off my tv, Gran Turismo 5, Rock Band 2, some stuff for my truck, and a volume of Chibi Vampire. :)
wat

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
iTouch, iTouch dock, clothes, wii games, iTunes gift cards... and from my girlfriend, one of those digital picture frames with a bunch of pics of us. :-* ;)
Thats my Christmas for you.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
TF2, some threadless (brand) shirts, and some CDs (deadmau5, Aphex twin, squarepusher), some nice warm pajama pants and some money :)

Paladin

Paladin Avatar
www.welikezombies.com

Official Member

December 2008
New Cell Phone (Samsung Propel), Unlimited Texting Plan, Rock Band 2, New Shoes, Civilization IV

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I think I might be getting a 360 tomorrow (woots for saving bestbuy giftcard for 2 years :D)

Miss Lady Lillac

Miss Lady Lillac Avatar

December 2008
ha ha.. I got nothing!

My blood family is my little sister and my two little cousins. And my bf doesn't celebrate xmas. Ah well...

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
~$400 towards my iTouch and some clothes. The rest is literally crap (a used book from my grandparents for instance). My real christmas gift is coming when my gf gets back into town ;)
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
iTouch high five!

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
I got some sweet clothes, some toiletries, some gift cards (to Chapters and iTunes), some awesomely warm gloves, a neat ring, a cordless mouse (my dell laptop mouse is a NIGHTMARE), and my first cell phone! :D

I had a really exciting Christmas!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
abZebras Avatar
TF2, some threadless (brand) shirts, and some CDs (deadmau5, Aphex twin, squarepusher), some nice warm pajama pants and some money :)

Name the time and the place and I'll beat you down (in TF2). :P

Yeah, didn't really get anything too amazing. I got a $100 gift card for Amazon, which was probably the best gift (and the only one worth mentioning.)

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
Chris Avatar
abZebras Avatar

Yeah, didn't really get anything too amazing. I got a $100 gift card for Amazon, which was probably the best gift (and the only one worth mentioning.)

Ha really? I didn't know you could get gift cards to amazon. That would have been a great gift for my Dad this year :)

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Chris Avatar
abZebras Avatar

lol I'm not very good yet, but i'm free nearly any time my interwebs working if you wanna play a few games.

Last Edit: Dec 26, 2008 21:20:08 GMT by abZebras

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Aquerix: Well, gift certificate. Same thing really. It's what my Aunt gets me nearly every year. One year she got me two XBox games instead though.... same amount either way.

Zebra: Add cddude229 or CD and you should find me. :P I tend to play in a very... well, I wouldn't call it inappropriate, but very uncontrolled server is the best description. Scorp could tell you about it. He's in the clan that runs the server.

Zac

Zac Avatar

January 2008
LOL, speaking on Amazon...

My parents were visiting they're friends the other evening and I found out that I still have one more gift coming from Amazon.com :) A book.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
How exciting!!!!

newBookmarkLockedFalling