Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
*kicks CD for saying anything bad!!*

soo, anybody know/like this movie?

I think it's brilliant, it was such a low budget movie and yet it totally OWNS!!! :D.

tenkabuto

tenkabuto Avatar

January 1970
Totally! "It tastes like the cow was unleashed into a onion patch." && "We gotta have something like those.. laminated name tage; we need to look ligit."

Last Edit: Aug 28, 2005 19:06:22 GMT by tenkabuto

Rouno

Rouno Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I dislike the movie.

I hardly laughed during the movie. I admit that the times I did laugh were funny, but I don't think it's that great a movie.

=\

crazynarutard

crazynarutard Avatar

Senior Studio Member

August 2005
eichi said:
I dislike the movie.

I hardly laughed during the movie. I admit that the times I did laugh were funny, but I don't think it's that great a movie.

=\

and still they won the MTV movie awards ;)

Last Edit: Aug 29, 2005 2:17:45 GMT by crazynarutard

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
MTV awards are crap in my opinion. I'd rather watch paint dry.

But I did like Napeoleon Dynamite. It's one of those movies where you're not supposed to look for a punchline, and you're just supposed to laugh at the stupidity of it. That's the humor in it.

I would put some quotes from the movie, but I'd probably butcher them. It was pretty fun to watch, though.

Last Edit: Aug 29, 2005 5:20:39 GMT by Ess Ohh

:Electra:

:Electra: Avatar

August 2005
I loved this movie. I mean there isn't alot to it...but I laughed alot while watching it. It has made alot of money also. Everyone told me how stupid it was before I watched it, but I would have to say that it was one of the best comedys I have ever seen. :D I could watch it over and over.

newBookmarkLockedFalling