Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
If you could, be it due to laziness or something else, which of the above program's would you most want to give a go and learn ?
And why.. ?

I know that basically 3DS + C4D, and Ultra Fractal + Apophysis, are the same, because they produce the same kind of design, but each program is different to one another (tools + interface).

For those who don't know what program is what:

Adobe Illustrator
Apophysis
AutoDesk 3DS Max
Maxon Cinema 4D
Ultra Fractal
Zbrush
Adobe After Effects

Vote for what YOU would prefer to learn:
There is no wrong or right answer to this poll (as with any to be honest).
It all depends on what type of art you want to produce. If you like 3D Abstract, you may choose 3DS Max or C4D.
If you are more of a vector person, then you'll prefer Illustrator.

Personally, I wouldn't mind learning Terragen, that way I could do some really nice scenes that I could add my C4D's to.

Edit:
I did want to add more options, but no matter how many times I clicked the "click here to display more options", it did nothing (same with if I click a UBBC; nothing happens).

Last Edit: Feb 11, 2009 12:25:21 GMT by Stinky666

ishmael

ishmael Avatar

Official Member

Male

February 2009
I would love to have an in depth knowledge of apophysis. The extent of most peopls knowledge about this program is the mutate tool, and one can hardly create masterpieces with that. Sometimes, but not consistently.

I would love to understand the mathmatical concepts and equations behind the program. it is fascinating to me.

What, you wanted to check out a shweet tutorial?

richardgary1223
Apo and Terragn+PS I have used.. I would like to however learn more about Adobe Illustrator.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I really want to learn Apophysis.

Only problem is that I use a Mac, and there isn't a Mac version (at least an official one).
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newPollBookmarkLockedFalling