Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Alusion`

Alusion` Avatar
AKA DIOXYDE

Official Member

February 2009

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
That is so incredibly homosexual.

But whether or not I think it looks good and is well made - that is an instant yes. Good work blending the image.

I feel the "Dioxyde" watermark ruins it, however. It's hard not to with most watermarks.

Nathan[Gone]

Nathan[Gone] Avatar
...uuhhhh

Official Member

February 2009
I love the blending of colors as well. All in all , It looks great. 4/5

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Just saw the name.
Way to max out the homosexual.

=P

ishmael

ishmael Avatar

Official Member

Male

February 2009
believe it or nt, great artistic ability.

take out als text, then let me see it.

stop being insecure about *theft*, not much you could do either way then lose respect for that person, and making good art is worth more than your pride.

Great colors, lighting is alright,t he right side of his face (our view = left) is a tad dark,b ut it fits.

the sharp contrasted blotch on his shoulder is also a turn-off,b ut over all a pretty nice tag.

What, you wanted to check out a shweet tutorial?

Alusion`

Alusion` Avatar
AKA DIOXYDE

Official Member

February 2009
Spektral Avatar
That is so incredibly homosexual.

But whether or not I think it looks good and is well made - that is an instant yes. Good work blending the image.

I feel the "Dioxyde" watermark ruins it, however. It's hard not to with most watermarks.

Who cares man. Don't Judge people. I took the type of style & design more toward the signature because it gets the feeling for Kaskade. If you listen to Kaskade which is a DJ that plays House and Trance. Strobelite DSeduction was on of his 5th solo album. One of my fav DJ's too. He's still bad-ass no matter what.

believe it or nt, great artistic ability.

take out als text, then let me see it.

stop being insecure about *theft*, not much you could do either way then lose respect for that person, and making good art is worth more than your pride.

Great colors, lighting is alright,t he right side of his face (our view = left) is a tad dark,b ut it fits.

the sharp contrasted blotch on his shoulder is also a turn-off,b ut over all a pretty nice tag.

Thanks man. I'll keep in mind about about contrast & the dark part on the left side of his shoulder. I'm glad you liked it.

I love the blending of colors as well. All in all , It looks great. 4/5

Fasho thanks dude.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
It was a joke. :P

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
As a piece, it's very good. Not excellent, but very good. Take what ishmael has said, and particularly focus on Alex's view of the watermark. I share it.

:: rate 4 ::

ScottCool

ScottCool Avatar

November 2005
Looks good, its just to bright......hurts me eyes. :(
I think blending could have been better, Also nice text ;)

Last Edit: Mar 6, 2009 14:11:34 GMT by ScottCool

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
A bit too sharp near the guy, on our left side (his right).. and around his head. But I guess that could be caused from the light from behind him, so that really isn't a biggy.
The text on the left is fine, but I do agree that your name text ruins the tag slightly..
If you're worried about people stealing it or whatever, just add your name in small text below the other text.. and even if it isn't readable, it doesn't matter, it can kind of work like a symbol..

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Very Good man. I love it. And nice placement and blending of the watermark. However, I do think you need to darken up the text a little on the image (not your watermark) to make it more readable.

Nice job! Overall, it it really good!

newBookmarkLockedFalling