Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

newfieldgrafix
Parker Avatar
I keep getting invites to go in clans -_- Thats the other anoyying thing.

It does get a little annoying at times, but consider it a compliment...

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
I've got Gold now, as well as H3

so if anyone wants to add me my GT is abZebras.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Anyone got the new maps?

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Parker Avatar
Anyone got the new maps?
I have all but the maps shipping with ODST.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
I like them, not as much as the old ones but I think its just a matter of time because I need to get used to them

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
The only one I like is the Assembly. Orbital has horrible spawns, where the enemy team will spawn in the base directly behind your advance if you move just a few feet from it. Sandbox is alright, but I've yet to play a map I liked on it.

Now, for the maps coming with ODST, Midship remake will be awesome. Longshore is looking great, and Citadel is alright.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I love Orbital. Such an amazing map for SWAT and Infection. I don't know what to make of the new ones. Longshore looks like a pretty good map. It definitely has some drawbacks to oldschool Relic, Turf, and Headlong. Heretic... yeah, wasn't ever a huge fan of Midship but if they can tweak it like they did with Last Resort from its Zanzibar origins then it might be good. Citadel just looks like a mix between Cold Storage and Rat's Nest to me, which are my two least favorite DLC maps. =\

Last Edit: Aug 16, 2009 19:10:49 GMT by Josh

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Hmm I think the one I like most at the mo is Sandbox well if your playing it on SWAT its just so damn easy! :P

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
The problem with that map is that if you spawn outside of one of the "bases", you're most likely going to be spawn killed.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Yeah you do a lot but sometimes the other team doesnt even notice your there so you get a double or triple kill?

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
SWAT on Sandbox is only ever played on TUNDRA. SWAT TUNDRA is the absolute worst custom map. It just sucks.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Every custom map in the tomb sucks, honestly.

I tested just about every tomb related map that was used for Bungie vs the World. Not one was good, felt like it flowed well, nor was enjoyable for both teams. Once one team had control, it was game over.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Yeah thats what I find if one team had control theres just no point. I played Guardian yesterday which for some reason I hadnt played in ages and its actually really good to do with snipers.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Guardian is the only map I want to play when warming up to go online with my team. Its simple design, medium size, and various areas makes it quite the enjoyable map that, even if one team controls all of the power weapons, the other team can easily make a come back.

abZebras

abZebras Avatar

ProNation

June 2008
Guardian>Pit>Narrows>Construct>rest

newBookmarkLockedFalling