Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Standoff is an epic map for BTB

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
I hate Isolation, but I don't do to bad on it, but Highground, I hate it the most, and I suck the most on it.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chip Avatar
I hate Isolation, but I don't do to bad on it, but Highground, I hate it the most, and I suck the most on it.

Highground makes for a decent One-Flag map but that's about it. It's really difficult to get up the hill so as soon as someone controls it in a Slayer gametype, the other team is screwed. The only positive point you can have on the beach is the sniper which does little good when you don't have a good vantage point (the only good sniping spot on the beach is in one of the trees)

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
What map are you best on?

Mine is by far, Guardian.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Blackout, The Pit (Going 50-12 in a Team Slayer game counts as being good, right? I was playing Social and my teammate betrayed me immediately so I booted them and their two guests. Won the game 50 to 12. :D), and Orbital for sure.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
Nice, The Pit is most likely, my second most liked map, Blackout would be, but Lockout kicked it's ass. I don't like how they remade it.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I wish it wasn't as dark, but I like the small changes made to the level 1 hallway and the Shotgun tunnel. I would prefer more frags than there are but oh well. And grenades thrown into the top middle aren't as effective anymore because the walls are solid so the explosion escapes outward instead of blowing inward.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Well, with the sniper, you could make a quick push up the beach or through the sniper cave. Camo comes up and if you can make it, you have an easy time picking off people. Then again, it requires a lot of luck too.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
Josh Avatar
I wish it wasn't as dark, but I like the small changes made to the level 1 hallway and the Shotgun tunnel. I would prefer more frags than there are but oh well. And grenades thrown into the top middle aren't as effective anymore because the walls are solid so the explosion escapes outward instead of blowing inward.

Honestly, and personally, I miss that piece of glass that was in the center of the platform, on Lockout.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Ok I was just playing lone wolves and got a killing spree then a triple kill out of luck so I was doing pretty damn good and I was first buy 8 kills....from then on I do crap? Why is that?!!

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Either you let it all go to your head, or people were warming up prior to that event. Without knowing how you were playing or without a video of it, I can't really tell you more.

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
They handed the controller of to their good friends.
o.o

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Lol yep I dont think that there was an actuall reason I just think it was luck then me being crap!

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Someone tell me what the DoubleEXP weekend is for this weekend. I won't be on until tomorrow afternoon at least and they usually start up DEXP sometime Thursday afternoon. :P

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Its Mythic Brawl this weekend.

newBookmarkLockedFalling