Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Mythic Brawl? Hell yeah. I'll be putting in a few hours this weekend.

ElseAndrew

ElseAndrew Avatar

Official Member

August 2009
Halo, IMO. Is probally one of the best 1st person shooters ever made.

I used to play quite alot, but after awhile it can get boring. It's nice to go back to though.
ElseAndrew.com | Now with 250+ games!

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
This is when all the people who aren't good enough to get their Achievements, come out. Hey let me get an Overkill, plz, and a kiltac, plz.

Then teh smart guy, sits on the side a kill steals them.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chip Avatar
This is when all the people who aren't good enough to get their Achievements, come out. Hey let me get an Overkill, plz, and a kiltac, plz.

Then teh smart guy, sits on the side a kill steals them.

Haha. I love games like that. In the pregame lobby you'll get some 12 or 13 year old saying in their high pitched voice "Hey guys. Wanna get achievements? Let's all stand in the middle and get overkills!". I sit there quietly most of the time and just attack them every time they stand in the middle. Or I'll tell them "Fuck you. Figure out how to get the achievements for real" and then do the same thing. lol

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
I put in a game of Mythic Brawl earlier. It was pretty laggy (plus, it was Rocket Brawl, I feel so naked without my BR). In the end, everyone lagged out and it put me in my own lobby. No exp gained but I did go up to two skill in the playlist.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Lol thats great! I love when things like that happen and you actually gain something. I think im gonna concentrate on getting my Team Snipers up

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
Some people dont understand what "Achivements" are.

Jake

Jake Avatar

ProNation

December 2005
Chip Avatar
Some people dont understand what "Achivements" are.
What's an achievement, mister? Is it that shiny badge I get every time I punch someone?

Joking aside, I run into a lot of people who want to boost achievements in the various playlists. With the announcement of the Team Mythic coming back for the second set of Mythic maps, I wouldn't be surprised if we see more boosting.

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
I admit I used to love getting the achievements on Halo and tbh thats all I used to concentrate one but now I dont as much, one of the reasons being that I have 90% of them you can get currently the other reason is just I dont care anymore??

Chip

Chip Avatar

ProNation

October 2007
I think the hardest one for me to get will end up being the Extermination, I suck at getting them, I can get multi kills easy, just not an Exterm.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Chip Avatar
I think the hardest one for me to get will end up being the Extermination, I suck at getting them, I can get multi kills easy, just not an Exterm.

SWAT or Grifball are your friends. *nods*

Parker

Parker Avatar

February 2009
Chip Avatar

lol Im exactly the same! and Ive killed all of them pretty quickly so I dont see why I dont get it?

newBookmarkLockedFalling