Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009

Note: The watermark is there because I made this. For some reason people think I find stuff on the web and watermark it, I mean wtf. =P

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
Do people get a kick out of offending other people? heh.

Most of those aren't true, don't make sense, are out of context or caused by corrupt leaders, not "religion"

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Simie Avatar
Do people get a kick out of offending other people? heh.

Most of those aren't true, don't make sense, are out of context or caused by corrupt leaders, not "religion"

Offending others? There is nothing to be offended about with humor. If you can't laugh at this then it just shows how bigoted you are.

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006
I would laugh if I hadn't seen things like this posted repeatedly over many different forums and seeing people actually believe it.

EDIT:

Most of them are fine.

#4: Missing the entire point of Christianity, and probably most other religions.
#8: Because obviously where you get priests you get molested children.

You can't find other ways of entertaining yourself than insulting other peoples beliefs?

Last Edit: Jun 18, 2009 21:54:08 GMT by Simie

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Simie Avatar
I would laugh if I hadn't seen things like this posted repeatedly over many different forums and seeing people actually believe it.

I on the other HAVEN'T seen this before so LOL.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Simie Avatar

EDIT:

Most of them are fine.

#4: Missing the entire point of Christianity, and probably most other religions.

You can't find other ways of entertaining yourself than insulting other peoples beliefs?

Mr. Srs is grumpy.

Learn how to view humor or gtfo my thread.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
It's like I'm really a 13 year old atheist :P

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Spektral Avatar
Simie Avatar

EDIT:

Most of them are fine.

Mr. Srs is grumpy.

Learn how to view humor or gtfo my thread.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Even though I'm religious and I believe in God and I'm fairly well versed in multiple religions, I still laugh at humor that knocks religion. This didn't make me laugh though, it seemed kind of childish. Sorry.

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
Eric Avatar
Even though I'm religious and I believe in God and I'm fairly well versed in multiple religions, I still laugh at humor that knocks religion. This didn't make me laugh though, it seemed kind of childish. Sorry.

I agree, nice try though.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Saw it on wImg a few days ago. :P

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Eric Avatar

Lmfao the people that act like they're mature are ironically the least mature.

CTCal45

CTCal45 Avatar

October 2006
Im sorry but I dont really like this, I dont agree with most of this even if it is "humorous"
Topics Unlimited - CLICK HERE!

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
There's no need to attack other people, mature people should be able to take criticism so they can hopefully improve themselves. Input from us can possibly improve your writing and your objective to express your opinion in a much better manner.

Personally, I just find your work to be a bit one-sided, a way just to mock religion. I'm Catholic, but I can find ways to get a good laugh at religion if the jokes were worthy(South Park, The Simpsons, and King of the Hill all take religion in a justified yet comical manner.). It just seems like you were making low blows, just because you can. Heck you can continue on and ignore such input, but don't expect to get praise from everyone. Do your research, be more open. ;)

Last Edit: Jun 19, 2009 1:04:33 GMT by underdog

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm an Atheist, but I've gotta agree with them Spek. :P You're tending to take a look at one specific religion and point out the flaws in just that one. Like Simie said, for #4, that's not really true about Christianity in general. Christianity is about forgiveness. #2 was an old practice, when even science believed that is correct. If people still do that today, yeah, they're retarded.

Keep in mind that science also use to believe things like "bleed out the disease" and that bacteria didn't exist. Neither religion or science is infallible.

newBookmarkLockedFalling