Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Spektral Avatar
Eric Avatar
Even though I'm religious and I believe in God and I'm fairly well versed in multiple religions, I still laugh at humor that knocks religion. This didn't make me laugh though, it seemed kind of childish. Sorry.

Lmfao the people that act like they're mature are ironically the least mature.
No, I didn't mean that you were immature. I meant the humor was childish, sort of like fart jokes.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
underdog Avatar
There's no need to attack other people, mature people should be able to take criticism so they can hopefully improve themselves. Input from us can possibly improve your writing and your objective to express your opinion in a much better manner.

Personally, I just find your work to be a bit one-sided, a way just to mock religion. I'm Catholic, but I can find ways to get a good laugh at religion if the jokes were worthy(South Park, The Simpsons, and King of the Hill all take religion in a justified yet comical manner.). It just seems like you were making low blows, just because you can. Heck you can continue on and ignore such input, but don't expect to get praise from everyone. Do your research, be more open. ;)

Do my research? I know more about religion than you can fathom in a life time. South park having worthy jokes? Sorry, I refuse to take advice on comedy from someone who finds that South Park epitomizes it.

Obviously the wrong forum to post this at. This isn't for this demographic, I guess. It's not for pseudo-intellectuals or people who look at a joke and think "OMG DEBATE TIME."

: You're the kind of pseudo-intellectual I'm talking about. Take the stick out of your ass.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Did you just criticize South Park. Oh God! This is terrible.

: You're the kind of pseudo-intellectual I'm talking about. Take the stick out of your ass.

What the hell are you on about?

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
I'm sorry, but I for one found it hilarious. Ok ok, just to make it ok, you gotta offend people of all religions. Judaism next, then Islam :P

Oh, and I am also amused by everyone's reaction. Just saying.

Last Edit: Jun 19, 2009 2:59:49 GMT by perishingflames

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
perishingflames Avatar
I'm sorry, but I for one found it hilarious. Ok ok, just to make it ok, you gotta offend people of all religions. Judaism next, then Islam :P

I did diss Islam. Judaism is harder because everything that's wrong with it is shared by the other two, or it's just about some of the hilariously wtf stuff we do. ;D

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Spektral Avatar
Obviously the wrong forum to post this at. This isn't for this demographic, I guess. It's not for pseudo-intellectuals or people who look at a joke and think "OMG DEBATE TIME."

I dunno it's not the material it's just the jokes themselves. Just didn't make me laugh. Different strokes I guess.

chill out, we still love you broski, don't worry. :-*

Last Edit: Jun 19, 2009 3:17:53 GMT by Ess Ohh

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
Ess Ohh Avatar
Spektral Avatar

Yeah, just chill. ;)

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
underdog Avatar
Ess Ohh Avatar
Spektral Avatar

Yeah, just chill. ;)

Who are you? Why are you telling me what to do? Gtfomylawn.

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
haha, I like your sense of humor.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
underdog Avatar
haha, I like your sense of humor.

srsdog is so srs he smote me.

you should post your srs face so we all know just how srs you are.

richardgary1223
Simie Avatar
I would laugh if I hadn't seen things like this posted repeatedly over many different forums and seeing people actually believe it.

EDIT:

Most of them are fine.

#4: Missing the entire point of Christianity, and probably most other religions.
#8: Because obviously where you get priests you get molested children.

You can't find other ways of entertaining yourself than insulting other peoples beliefs?

Simie is right..

But it's funny... and I've seen this on 4chan ... a similar one... :P

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
Spektral Avatar

you should post your srs face so we all know just how srs you are.

Burn baby burn! lol

Consciously speaking, are you related to Paris Hilton? Because I think you have a blonde spot for hotel rooms.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
richardgary1223 Avatar
Jun 19, 2009 6:37:01 GMT @richardgary1223 said:
Simie Avatar
I would laugh if I hadn't seen things like this posted repeatedly over many different forums and seeing people actually believe it.

EDIT:

Most of them are fine.

#4: Missing the entire point of Christianity, and probably most other religions.
#8: Because obviously where you get priests you get molested children.

You can't find other ways of entertaining yourself than insulting other peoples beliefs?

Simie is right..

But it's funny... and I've seen this on 4chan ... a similar one... :P

Haha Twiggy, that was mine. I post half my shit on 4chan.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
Double post for me being right as always.

Catholic priest bangs boy again.

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
Spektral Avatar
Double post for me being right as always.

Catholic priest bangs boy again.

So I guess from your logic this means all religious people are child molesters.

newBookmarkLockedFalling