Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
underdog Avatar
Spektral Avatar
Double post for me being right as always.

Catholic priest bangs boy again.

So I guess from your logic this means all religious people are child molesters.

I love it when the nubbies try to win arguments by making up shit that was never said by anyone.

Jesse

Jesse Avatar
Just a mother doing graphic designing!

May 2007
This is funny. I believe in God and understand that Spektral was trying to make it funny and not serious.
I don't do graphics anymore! Leave me alone about it!

perishingflames

perishingflames Avatar

Dedicated Member

March 2007
underdog Avatar
Spektral Avatar
Double post for me being right as always.

Catholic priest bangs boy again.

So I guess from your logic this means all religious people are child molesters.

Sounds about right.

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009
Spektral Avatar

I love it when the nubbies try to win arguments by making up shit that was never said by anyone.

Of course nothing was said, but it was rather implied when you posted a link that has little significance. Organized religion will never be perfect because it is controlled by humans, who are never perfect and will bound to make decisions that are selfish and corrupt. That said, it is the free will that brings hope and good will through forgiveness and the drive to work together. There's the good, and there's the bad, it just seems like you want to concentrate on the bad. I think in any institution you will find these elements, it's how we intend to react that makes the overall difference. Your entitled to your opinion, I'll respect that. We can agree to disagree.

Spektral

Spektral Avatar

July 2009
underdog Avatar
Spektral Avatar

Of course nothing was said, but it was rather implied when you posted a link that has little significance. Organized religion will never be perfect because it is controlled by humans, who are never perfect and will bound to make decisions that are selfish and corrupt. That said, it is the free will that brings hope and good will through forgiveness and the drive to work together. There's the good, and there's the bad, it just seems like you want to concentrate on the bad. I think in any institution you will find these elements, it's how we intend to react that makes the overall difference. Your entitled to your opinion, I'll respect that. We can agree to disagree.

tl;dr

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Spektral Avatar
underdog Avatar

tl;dr

k

underdog

underdog Avatar

Official Member

June 2009

It's fine. ;) I wasn't expecting a "Full House" episodic climax or anything with the touch of corny music in the background. I'm willing to call it a truce.

richardgary1223
Spektral Avatar
richardgary1223 Avatar
Jun 19, 2009 6:37:01 GMT @richardgary1223 said:

Simie is right..

But it's funny... and I've seen this on 4chan ... a similar one... :P

Haha Twiggy, that was mine. I post half my shit on 4chan.

whatever. :P

newBookmarkLockedFalling