Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
no, because karma is an achievement :P
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Justin Avatar

Ding ding ding. Also, it'd require us to edit the coding, which I don't feel like doing for.... 6 skins? v0, v1, v2, v2.1, SSSv1, Starbucks... yeah, 6. :P It won't be disabled. If you have an issue with it, then here's a tip: ignore it. It's what I, and most of the members here, do.

Last Edit: Oct 26, 2009 18:57:00 GMT by Chris

Justin

Justin Avatar
:)

July 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Justin Avatar

Not when people misuse it :P

as Chris said, ignore it.
My signature
[/left][/i][/size]

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Justin Avatar

No one is misusing it. That's literally impossible.

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Here goes his conspiracy theory again... :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

No one is misusing it. That's literally impossible.

I agree.

Honestly, as we've all said before... just forget about karma. Nobody gives a shit about it. If it really bugs you, I'll write you a GM script that hides your karma so you don't have to worry about it anymore.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
iiPod Avatar

For srs, warn me for this post if you must but...

::) Was that post really necessary? The OP is trying to suggest an idea, and you bring in past finished discussions etc.

---

Karma isn't important, I don't see why so many people care about it ... hell, I'll buy you karma if you want? Just PM me! :)

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Michael Avatar
iiPod Avatar

For srs, warn me for this post if you must but...

::) Was that post really necessary? The OP is trying to suggest an idea, and you bring in past finished discussions etc.

---

Karma isn't important, I don't see why so many people care about it ... hell, I'll buy you karma if you want? Just PM me! :)

Repeat after me:

This is not 4chan.
We are not Anon.
OP has a name.

;)

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
xmsteel Avatar
Can we turn off karma? ;D

Could you please stop bitching about it? It's not a bug, and it's not causing anyone any harm. Just because people are smiting you a lot (which you may or may not deserve) does not mean you need to cry in a hundred different posts about it. This is the fourth(?) thread all about karma and people complaining about it.

I can tell you one thing that will help you with this problem. GTFO THE TOPIC OF KARMA

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Conor Avatar

Could you please stop bitching about it? It's not a bug, and it's not causing anyone any harm. Just because people are smiting you a lot (which you may or may not deserve) does not mean you need to cry in a hundred different posts about it. This is the fourth(?) thread all about karma and people complaining about it.

I can tell you one thing that will help you with this problem. GTFO THE TOPIC OF KARMA

WTF. I could have SWORN this was an IDEA board, not a "OMFG ITS XUZI POSTING ABOUT KARMA AGAIN"

It was a friggin idea.

I have to agree, here. Conor, that was waaaay out of line. Shoot down his idea all you want (that's the point of the board, to suggest new things and either agree or disagree), but making it personal like that was too much. Don't do it agian, k?

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Drama topic count +1
k

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

WTF. I could have SWORN this was an IDEA board, not a "OMFG ITS XUZI POSTING ABOUT KARMA AGAIN"

It was a friggin idea.

I have to agree, here. Conor, that was waaaay out of line. Shoot down his idea all you want (that's the point of the board, to suggest new things and either agree or disagree), but making it personal like that was too much. Don't do it agian, k?

I think Conor was pointing out the fact that this issue has been brought up multiple times already, every time receiving the same answer. So even though this thread is now in the appropriate board, it's still the same topic that has been brought up numerous other times before (in one respect or another; they're all about karma).

And the bottom line is that karma does not matter, whether you're asking to turn it off or asking people to stop smiting you. Was Conor out of line? Maybe, but he WAS right. This thread is serving no more purpose than the last few he made because everyone is just saying the same thing they did multiple times before. Karma. Doesn't. Matter.

End of story.

xmsteel Avatar
Andrew McGivery Avatar
Drama topic count +1

Your post under 5 words, again +1

First of all, that's irrelevant. Second of all, that rule is just a "guideline", so to speak. It's meant to encourage thoughtful posts so that members don't get caught up posting "lol" and "I agree"--basically posts with no substance. I'm not saying his post does or doesn't have substance. I'm simply saying that short posts are okay in moderation.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Josh Avatar
xmsteel Avatar

It was a friggin idea.

I don't see how it was personal at all. It wasn't aimed directly at XuzI, nor anyone in specific. I'm just incredibly fed up with all the shit about karma. In every single fucking thread someone is complaining about karma. If it was out of line, I'm sorry, but I just don't feel that it was. I was simply pointing out my opinion, and I let my self go a little bit.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Or, instead of putting in a bunch of coding, you could just ignore it. >.>

/thread

Last Edit: Oct 27, 2009 22:34:22 GMT by Conor

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Conor Avatar
Josh Avatar

I don't see how it was personal at all. It wasn't aimed directly at XuzI, nor anyone in specific. I'm just incredibly fed up with all the shit about karma. In every single fucking thread someone is complaining about karma. If it was out of line, I'm sorry, but I just don't feel that it was. I was simply pointing out my opinion, and I let my self go a little bit.

Maybe you're right. I may have jumped the gun.

xmsteel Avatar
Conor Avatar

I'm just incredibly fed up with all the shit about karma. In every single fucking thread someone is complaining about karma.

Which is EXACTLY why it should be turned off

No... you are the one who keeps bringing it up. Stop bringing it up and it will be ignored. It's a number. That's all. It doesn't matter one bit. Neither does post count. Or points. It's a number. Ignore it.

newBookmarkLockedFalling