Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I didn't even know design forums existed until... August 1 of this year. I'd mostly been on roleplay forums until then. I still mostly roleplay, and have my own roleplay sites. I like roleplay forums, except, I think there's a bit too many of them because I had to delete my first roleplay and it broke my heart to do it, but I had to because there weren't any new members joining and heck, I couldn't even get the members to post and log on, most of the members hadn't even logged on in the three/four/fivemonths before I deleted it.
[edit: I'm thinking about creating a design forum and seeing how that works, if anybody'd want to help, just pm me.]

Last Edit: Nov 2, 2009 20:39:42 GMT by Aryna

Kim

Kim Avatar
Lets get messy

Dedicated Member

June 2009
It would be awesome if a new fresh design forum came out, but that chances of that are pretty slim. Saying that, I am in the process of creating a design forum. The skin is complete, and the coding is almost complete.
Zatch Design 3.0 now released!
Participate in our £10 / $17 Design Competition!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I think the trend might be starting again. :P

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
I hope so, design forums are either win or fail. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006
Dx5... :(
#intj (Mastermind)^

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Anyone remember the red-skinned one from Jello? I don't remember what it was called though.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Jim Avatar
Anyone remember the red-skinned one from Jello? I don't remember what it was called though.

I remember it. I was a member. Had about 100 posts or so before I started going exclusively to SSD.

What about CDP, Crazy's site? Man, I miss those guys.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
I've heard -redacted- is good :-X

Ok stop, no haters :P

For the last time: Read. The. Rules.

No advertising, even in passing.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
xmsteel Avatar
Josh Avatar

For the last time: Read. The. Rules.

No advertising, even in passing.

Sorry, wasnt attempting to "advertise" it was a joke :P

Which is advertising in this case. A joke would be something like posting a link to ProBoards Support. Not YOUR forum.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Chris Avatar

Oh god no.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Quinine Avatar
Chris Avatar

Oh god no.

Whatever shall we do? =o

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
xmsteel Avatar
Chris Avatar

Which is advertising in this case. A joke would be something like posting a link to ProBoards Support. Not YOUR forum.

It wasnt a link :S

You don't need to link. It's still advertising.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Anyway, finally, does anyone get annoyed when they see a certain admin running forums? Because I remember browsing through various design forums a while back and seeing the same admin running at least three. Also some design forums just don't work well with certain people under them. What makes a design forum win or fail for you?

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh boy. With that question, I suppose I should leave this thread and stop reading it.

newfieldgrafix
Quinine Avatar
Anyway, finally, does anyone get annoyed when they see a certain admin running forums? Because I remember browsing through various design forums a while back and seeing the same admin running at least three. Also some design forums just don't work well with certain people under them. What makes a design forum win or fail for you?

Actually, I think certain Admins get known for their ways, and there's always a group of people who like whatever rules, whichever Admins run by. I'm pretty easy going, I can just about go by any descent Admin. I don't like the irratic newbie ones though.

newBookmarkLockedFalling