Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Why do you do do it? When do you do it? And what's your favorite swear?

1) To express emotion, or to break the silence
2) Whenever I injure myself, or mess up.
3) Fuck or shit.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
They're words. I see nothing special with them. I interchange shit with poop and crap and dung all the time. I say butt just as often as ass or even rear end and hiney. I do say them online for emotional value because it is often difficult to express emotion online and people understand that you are meaning to emphasize something (such as "Xuzi isn't half the man of Ted fucking Nugent") when using them.

But yeah, in everyday talk? They're just words with meanings and I generally use them as their meanings intend. *shrugs*

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeahhhh. I did that top words thing on Facebook one day. Number 7 was 'fucking' with being used like 21 times or some shit. And yeah, I cuss. Probably more than anyone else I know. But for whatever reason, I can't help it. The only times I cease to do so is at work, and around little kids, especially my nieces and nephews.

'Fucking aye' would have to be my most used term. Or 'god damn it'.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I swear all the fucking time. In fact online, I swear way less than I do in real life. I use it for whatever reason, there's no particular time that I swear. As Kay said, I only don't swear around children. I will say fuck in front of my parents.

Favorite? Gotta be either fuck or cunt. Fuck for my repeated usage of it. Cunt because it's a word that I actually don't use often, but it is really effective (can't think of how else to explain it).

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
i quit swearing and smoking on the same day....

FUCK where are my cigarettes!?!

favorite word is fuck, so appropriate in so many occasions :P
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I don't swear nearly as much as I used to... and almost never online. :P I tend to swear to give meaning or when I am legitimately pissed off... which takes quite a bit. Fuck and ass are my favorites probably... I will call people asses, and that's just 'cause it's one of my insults for people. As for "Fuck," well that's just always applicable... I mean, it's pretty much every part of speech.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Words are meaningless. It's intent that matters. So yeah, swearing is just speaking. No different than anything else. Fucking society...

Also, according to some Facebook application that analyzes past status updates, my most used word is "fuck". A close second was "fucking".

Yes, I love the word "fuck". A lot. A "fucking" lot. I think I use it more in real life than I do online. I curse like the sailor I'm going to be. Fuck yeah.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Chris Avatar
As for "Fuck," well that's just always applicable... I mean, it's pretty much every part of speech.

Fuck you you fucking fuck.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Conor Avatar
Chris Avatar
As for "Fuck," well that's just always applicable... I mean, it's pretty much every part of speech.

Fuck you you fucking fuck.

:P Exactly. You forgot adverb and interjection though. Those could also be demonstrated easily.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Fuck! I'm gonna fuck you fuckly you fucking fuck.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Fuckly doesn't work. It'd be fucking (just like an adjective), but used as an adverb. Like, "I'm going fucking running."

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
infuckingcredible.

www.maniacworld.com/f-81.htm
k

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder