Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Josh Avatar

As did I. Classic.

I remembered! =D

But no one cares about you. :P Silly Luci.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Silly Luci. *goes into a giggle fit*

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
:(

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Conor Avatar
Why do you do do it? When do you do it? And what's your favorite swear?

1) To express emotion, or to break the silence
2) Whenever I injure myself, or mess up.
3) Fuck or shit.

I just say it dependent on who I am with really.
For example if I am with certain friends, mainly guys, i will and don't mind swearing, but most times it's when I am at home.
If out and about , I rarely swear, because I simply don't need to do so to get a point across etc.
I seem to say shit quite a lot. Wanna hear me on the Xbox, it's always "oh fuck.. the idiot got me" or "shiiiit"..
To be fair I always ask those I am in a party with if they mind me swearing before I do. Since I know some may not like it :o

Yeah, i'm actually nice and thoughtful like that. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Stinky666 Avatar
Conor Avatar
Why do you do do it? When do you do it? And what's your favorite swear?

1) To express emotion, or to break the silence
2) Whenever I injure myself, or mess up.
3) Fuck or shit.

For example if I am with certain friends, mainly guys, i will and don't mind swearing, but most times it's when I am at home.
If out and about , I rarely swear, because I simply don't need to do so to get a point across etc.
I seem to say shit quite a lot. Wanna hear me on the Xbox, it's always "oh fuck.. the idiot got me" or "shiiiit"..
To be fair I always ask those I am in a party with if they mind me swearing before I do. Since I know some may not like it :o

Well, obviously if you're with a teacher or an employer, there's a good chance you aren't going to cuss. :P For the most part I have similar tendencies to you.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Stinky666 Avatar

Well, obviously if you're with a teacher or an employer, there's a good chance you aren't going to cuss. :P For the most part I have similar tendencies to you.

It depends what the employer/teacher/whoever and me were discussing. if it was swearing in a joking way and you get on with the teacher/employer, then I would. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Despite being 17, I can't swear in front of my folks. They don't even accept damn, but they swear like sailors. It's funny.

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007
Conor Avatar
Despite being 17, I can't swear in front of my folks. They don't even accept damn, but they swear like sailors. It's funny.

Well, my mom swears all the time, and she let's me swear to her (not at her though).

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Conor Avatar

It tends to be that way. :P Eventually my parents just accepted that I'm going to curse and they got over it. I wouldn't be surprised if my first word was a curse word though given my mom's old habit of cussing.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
MY life at home would be so much less stressful if I didn't have to be on constant look-out for what I said. I swear like no ones business outside home. But when I walk inside, I come so close to getting butt fucked that I end up sitting in my room all night to avoid trouble.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Out of curiosity, can anyone remember the first time they swore? I was thinking about it earlier and I can remember it clearly. It was the last day of the 7th grade. I was 13 at the time. I was walking with two friends to the cafeteria to sit out written phys ed exam and they were talking about how one of them had beaten the other's team in baseball the other day. I was about to say, "Did you kick his butt?" At the time, I had never sworn before, obviously, and I realized how foolish it would be to say butt instead of ass in that circumstance. So I stuttered out, "Did you kick his b...ass?" lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Out of curiosity, can anyone remember the first time they swore? I was thinking about it earlier and I can remember it clearly. It was the last day of the 7th grade. I was 13 at the time. I was walking with two friends to the cafeteria to sit out written phys ed exam and they were talking about how one of them had beaten the other's team in baseball the other day. I was about to say, "Did you kick his butt?" At the time, I had never sworn before, obviously, and I realized how foolish it would be to say butt instead of ass in that circumstance. So I stuttered out, "Did you kick his b...ass?" lol

I was in like 3rd grade. A friend of mine had been coaxing me for months to start swearing because it was so cool. I don't remember what I first said, but this is probably the reason I curse like a sailor.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Tut tut, Lucifer. Giving into peer pressure like that.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Josh Avatar

7th grade? How conservative. I started swearing in 2nd or third grade. Also explains why I swear like a sailor.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Conor Avatar
Josh Avatar

7th grade? How conservative. I started swearing in 2nd or third grade. Also explains why I swear like a sailor.

My parents are very against... everything. And it really rubbed off on me. Swearing is one of the few things that I do that they would not approve of. Not that I don't do things because they wouldn't approve, it's just that I don't approve either. lol

newBookmarkLockedFalling