Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I get what you're saying. I didn't start flicking people off until 6th because my parents freaked out when it was on TV/ in a movie.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I don't really flick off people that much, unless for a humorous reason with my friends. :P For example, an annoying and strict professor will get flicked off if her back is turned, just to get a good laugh.

Can't remember when I started swearing. >.< It was probably pretty young though.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
I only use flicking off when either I absolutely hate the person, or if (like you) a teacher turns around. I'll usually jump up on my desk, flick her/him off with both hands, then right before they turn around, fall gently back into my seat and continue work.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Conor Avatar
I only use flicking off when either I absolutely hate the person, or if (like you) a teacher turns around. I'll usually jump up on my desk, flick her/him off with both hands, then right before they turn around, fall gently back into my seat and continue work.

I'd pay to see that since you should cause enough noise for an instant turn around. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
It's great because I'm a master at it.

Neversoft

Neversoft Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Earliest memory of swearing was 4th grade. As for the middle finger, I reserve it for people I come across while driving. :P
Jesus christ, I've been here 3 years :o (Oh lawd, its 4 now)

LOL ITS 6 AND A HALF NOW

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
Right. Another time I flick people off is when driving. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I suppose I do it while driving as well, but rarely. :P Just like I've only ever honked twice in my life.

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
God created the horn so you could abuse it. That's exactly what I do. :D

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Conor Avatar
God created the horn so you could abuse it. That's exactly what I do. :D

Nebraska drivers are really good and polite for the most part. The two times I've honked are when a granny wasn't realizing she wasn't staying in her lane and when a guy wasn't turning at a green arrow light.

newBookmarkLockedFalling