Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Premiered tonight.

Holy shit.

So far, this looks like it's gonna be right up there with seasons 1 and 5. Like...damn. I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER WEEK.

>:(

Last Edit: Feb 3, 2010 4:07:31 GMT by Lucifer

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I just watched it (Having class from 8-9:30 on Tuesdays is going to suck. Totally suck) and... holy hell. I was pissed when it ended. I missed Lost so much. lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
I just watched it (Having class from 8-9:30 on Tuesdays is going to suck. Totally suck) and... holy hell. I was pissed when it ended. I missed Lost so much. lol

Oh my god, I know. This looks like it's gonna be SO awesome.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
I just about jizzed in my pants. I'm guessing they created two alternate timelines, which is pretty cool. I really just want to know more about the nemesis, the temple and jacob. Answers are being demanded!

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I know! God, they just started it off like a series finale. Like, "Here's some answers...and now 20 more questions."

If the whole season is like this, it's gonna be as good as the first season or better. I love it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Just curious, what is everyone's opinion on episode 9 (the latest)?

Personally, I about shat a house.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Ricardo cemented his place as my favorite character on Lost besides Hurley. lol

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Ricardo cemented his place as my favorite character on Lost besides Hurley. lol

He's pretty much always been my favorite, but yes. Richard flashback? MOAR!

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Really? Favorite character? I always thought he was pretty cool, but Jack is definitely my favorite. Despite the fact that he's being a little bitch right now, I think he'll be a badass again.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
Really? Favorite character? I always thought he was pretty cool, but Jack is definitely my favorite. Despite the fact that he's being a little bitch right now, I think he'll be a badass again.

He's been somewhat of a bitch since like season 4. That's why I stopped liking him. Richard, on the other hand, has been able to maintain a five o' clock shadow for at LEAST the last 50 years, if not longer. That's a real man, folks. Also, he's just so charismatic it hurts.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Richard is definitely the most dynamic character - his past on the black rock is something I wish they explored more. As for my favorite character, Ben. Definitely.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Did you see Jack with the dynamite two (three?) episodes ago. Badass! He's coming back. All the other characters had already had their fall when they got to the island. Jack was really the only one who hadn't. Now he's had his fall and it's time for him to be a baller.

Past Jack, Hurley is second favorite. He's just so chill about almost every situation.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Ok, all I'm saying is that Jack is a complete badass again. He has been redeemed.

Josh

Josh Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
If you haven't watched last night's episode yet, there will be spoilers below.

The explanation from Lindelof and Cuse about last night's episode and the need to kill off Jin, Sun, Sayid, and Lapidas was interesting. It sorta made me realize that someone had to die. And it also revealed that the MIB cannot leave the island while Jacob is alive, and the "candidates" are all, likely, some form of incarnation of Jacob. Also interesting to see that there are only two candidates left - Jack and Hurley.

Also enjoyed seeing Jack starting to realize how interconnected his life is with everyone on Oceanic 815.

Anyone hear that they extended the series finale another half hour? It'll be from 9:00 to 11:30 two or three Sundays from now.

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Where was the explanation?

Don't forget Sawyer, I think he's still a candidate, right?

Longer series finale? Hells yeah.

newBookmarkLockedFalling