Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
That's all there are. 3 books. :P

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Second book then. :P I'm just after their first invasion of the Fire Nation fails... :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Middle of third book. lol

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeahhh. I've turned more lurker status around her lately. Between work, other sites, and my own issues I just haven't bothered with posting. Crappy excuse, but meh.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Feb 21, 2010 19:33:58 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
Chris Avatar
Zell: That sounds like it could be fun actually. :P Are you fluent in Japanese yet?

はいクリスさんです。

Actually, that's a complete lie, but I know enough to compile a basic sentence. I still in the ”馬鹿外人” category though...

So, you got anything in the career lines yet or are you still working on it?

Yeah, I can't read Kanjii, so I don't even know what you said. :P

Career lines... nope. :P I have a few places I wouldn't mind working, but I don't know if I'd wanna work there either, let alone if I plan to do grad school or not.

Kay Avatar
Yeahhh. I've turned more lurker status around her lately. Between work, other sites, and my own issues I just haven't bothered with posting. Crappy excuse, but meh.

Sounds like the same old excuse to me. :P

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
Kay Avatar

That sounds like me. Because I'm on at least once every day/every other day, but I definitely don't post everyday.

newfieldgrafix
I think I try to post each day, even if it's just an odd comment here or there.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I've been playing PS2 a lot given my lack of internet. Which wasn't totally a bad thing. I'm a huge multi-tasker. I'll have a DVD in the background while I chat on Facebook and quest in WoW, all the while with music on top of that. Oh yeah, I'll also text and maybe eat. Losing the internet, I was down to texting, eating, and a single TV to either watch OR play a game on. It was nice to be able to focus. So I spent the good chunk of my week listening to music and playing PS2 when I felt active. Otherwise, just watching The Office. My life is quite exciting, what with being unemployed and looking forward to the Navy and not college. Hopefully I get a job soon...

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I try to post at least once a day too, but that doesn't happen all too often because of school. >.< For example, this week was hell with 50+ hours of work and studying on top of class and labs.

Luci: Props on the multitasking. :P Better than I can do.

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
I'm committing myself to learning VFX programs like AE, SV etc. so I rarely get the time to go on here, let alone post. And when I'm not doing that, I'll most likely be wasting my life on MW2. D:

Not that I ever was active here anyways. D:

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
I've been wasting my life on MW2 as well. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
iiPod Avatar
I've been wasting my life on MW2 as well. :P

This. And coursework.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Do you guys all play MW2 on the XBox or PC?

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
Chris Avatar

XBOX360 :(

JD

JD Avatar

June 2008
Chris Avatar

Xbox 360 8-)

newBookmarkLockedFalling