Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Damn. :( I play PC since I don't have a 360. :P Would have been nice to play against you guys

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
I wouldn't think you would want to. XD
Nah jk, hopefully one day developers will man up and put cross platform multiplayer.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Recently lets see. I've become single after a horrible break up in a way, and was quite emotional for a week to follow. I did have a midwinter break which I was hoping to get on here more but that didn't really work out too well. Between working 30 hours that week (which was not last week but the week before), spending time with family and friends (I never really get to with school and work) I never got around to it. :/ I didn't have much free time on a break.. The irony right?

Last week was a miserable week. I stayed up until about 3am Sunday night doing homework from the break I held off until last minute, but I was praying for a snowday. At 3am 100+ school had already closed and we were expecting 6 inches I believe. A total of 497 schools closed, however mine did not. Boy was I mad and extremely tired. They did let us go home after 5th hour "due to the conditions", but it was only so the buses could make it from the high schools to the junior highs on time. They shouldn't have had school in the first place. I also worked that night till about 8pm. Came home did homework and slept. I didn't go to bed before 12am any night that week and I get up at 5:45 am for school. It was just a crazy (bad) first week back.

Anyways I believe I've rambled on enough, but to describe my life as of late.. Crazy :P.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow, dude...that sucks.

newfieldgrafix
{blanka} Avatar
Nah jk, hopefully one day developers will man up and put cross platform multiplayer.

Josh will be able to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure we got Halo working cross platform on PC and Xbox. It was a long time ago so I can't remember the details.

{blanka}

{blanka} Avatar

ProNation

March 2007
newfieldgrafix Avatar
Feb 28, 2010 15:54:26 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
{blanka} Avatar

Josh will be able to correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure we got Halo working cross platform on PC and Xbox. It was a long time ago so I can't remember the details.

Well it's definitely possible; there's a FPS game called Shadowrun that worked well cross platform on PC to 360. Personally, I've never play it but heard some positive comments from critics. So I'm pretty sure it's up to developers to make the decision.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
Lucifer Avatar
Wow, dude...that sucks.

Its life I suppose. :/

newBookmarkLockedFalling