Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
I'm with Luci. Whenever a girl comes along that I might have a shot with, I spend weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks bitching about how it won't work between us and how I should just not even think about it. Unless you see something wrong with her habits where you absolutely cannot do it (I couldn't do smoking, for example, because it gives me migraines), just try it and see where it takes you.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Yeahhh. Josh has issues like that. I'm sure I could pull up a good 6-8 convos about his bitching. :P

But uh.. Luci actually gives good advice there. Haha.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
@ Josh no it was Delia park but nice. XD

@ Luci, thanks for the advice. I think that is what I'm doing now. Over the past week (spring break) we've been hanging out a lot. Do I want a relationship? Maybe? =/ I'm not chasing her around being like "hey be my girl friend." *five minutes later* "Hey be my girl friend." I don't know I guess I'm over complicating it in my head. I like her, shes beautiful. I don't know how to necessarily get over her when we hang out constantly, even though I don't want to stop seeing her.

Anyways, by Josh's request :P

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Hotshot Avatar

@ Luci, thanks for the advice. I think that is what I'm doing now. Over the past week (spring break) we've been hanging out a lot. Do I want a relationship? Maybe? =/ I'm not chasing her around being like "hey be my girl friend." *five minutes later* "Hey be my girl friend." I don't know I guess I'm over complicating it in my head. I like her, shes beautiful. I don't know how to necessarily get over her when we hang out constantly, even though I don't want to stop seeing her.

I'd tap that.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
^ Just lol.. Exactly.. XD

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
I'm not even joking.

If she likes you back then go for it I say. As long as you can put up with her habits.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
I can put up with her habits, but I don't know if I necessarily like the fact shes sneaking around with other guys.

I've learned she cheated on her ex boyfriend twice without him even knowing and that party I went to with her where she kissed some other guy and then later that night had sex with a different guy.. Even though she denies to this day what happened after the party, after three of her good friends told me she did. So its like :/.. She has stay away written all over her, yet I can't read for shit. :P

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
It's gotta be your choice though dude. Do what you heart says, not your head. Because I've gone with my head and made so many wrong decisions.

Then again, I still can't work out women to this day.

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
My hearts been walked over thousands of times.. I don't want to go through it all again. :/

Paradox

Paradox Avatar
Formerly, Jam-Legalize.

Official Member

June 2008
Yeah, I know what that feels like. But you've gotta make your own decision, we can't make it for you. (:

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
but you guys are great with advice :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I still suggest just letting things go how they will. Wait for her to make it more obvious if she likes you. Otherwise, she might just date you knowing she can cheat or something. Don't give in to her just because she's pretty. Follow your heart, but don't be stupid. Ya know?

Tobias

Tobias Avatar

Dedicated Member

November 2006
I'm 18 and I've never had a drink..
:-/

Last Edit: Apr 16, 2010 0:29:37 GMT by Tobias
#intj (Mastermind)^

Josh

Josh Avatar
Where were you when Reach fell?

Legendary Studio Member

May 2008
Tobias Avatar

I'm 20 and never had a drink. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Josh Avatar
Tobias Avatar

I'm 20 and never had a drink. :P

I'm 19 and have had many bouts with cigarettes, alcohol, and other drugs.

Ya know, as long as we're sharing. :P

xmsteel Avatar
Hotshot Avatar

Not only does she smoke and drink, but she's ugly. ??? (No offense, that's my opinion)

Drinking and Smoking is enough to turn me off.

Though your opinion is your own, it doesn't really help. Hotshot DOES find her attractive, so I doubt your opinion is gonna change that.

newBookmarkLockedFalling