Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Quinine Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

What's your point?

And sure. Just PM me.

My point is that your 'Arceus and Darkrai are Gen IV therefore they won't be in a Gen V game' point is invalid.

Arceus is like Mew from the first generation. He's still part of Gen IV.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I'm definitely looking forward to this. :P I stole Tanya's DS to play HeartGold when it came out. Quite a bit of fun, despite how I hate the 3D.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Exanium Avatar
Pokemon... I completely forgot about Pokemon, I use to collect and trace the cards when I was little :P Lol, I've only played one of the video games. Which was Pearl I think :)

Ewww. Play one of the originals, or Crystal/Gold/Silver at the oldest. The other ones are all awful after that >> Well, maybe not awful, but they start lacking something, y'know? =/

Lucifer Avatar
Quinine Avatar
Remember, all the pokemon displayed on box art have had a special relation to each other. In addition, there is no way to obtain Arceus in the wild bar hacking.

Also, does anyone here want to share Friend Codes?

What's your point?

And sure. Just PM me.

Friend codes? Are they used on Pearl? If so, hook me up through a PM. I've never heard of them before P: -is apparantly a newb-

[/quote]

I want to hug you.

EDIT: I actually read the rest of the thread and I have to agree that the 3D environment is gonna suck. D: Also has anyone else noticed the interesting surname of that article's author?[/quote]

Do etttt. I mean, the hugging thing. I love hugs <3 And I didn't notice that until you pointed it out xD That's awesome.[/blockquote][/size]
Signature coming~

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
*hugs*

Remember when that random woman called you over when you entered the bottom floor of the PokeCenter in Oreburgh City? She gave you something and you put it in your Key Items pocket? That was a Pal Pad. And if you go into it it displays your Friend Code and enables you to put other's Friend Codes in. Then if you go to WiFi Room, also on the bottom storey, second booth from left, you can meet people whose FCs you've put on your Pal Pad if they are online and doing the exact same thing.

I'm really, really sorry if that sounded condescending.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Quinine Avatar
*hugs*

Remember when that random woman called you over when you entered the bottom floor of the PokeCenter in Oreburgh City? She gave you something and you put it in your Key Items pocket? That was a Pal Pad. And if you go into it it displays your Friend Code and enables you to put other's Friend Codes in. Then if you go to WiFi Room, also on the bottom storey, second booth from left, you can meet people whose FCs you've put on your Pal Pad if they are online and doing the exact same thing.

I'm really, really sorry if that sounded condescending.

Not at all- it was informative. But now I feel the urge to go collect as many pal codes as I can.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Starting with mine. Imma PM you.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Quinine Avatar
Starting with mine. Imma PM you.

Yaaay 8D This means I have to go find my game xD It seems I put it in a case and it's somewhere on my floor =X which is COVERED in clothing. I just had my appendix out, though, so I haven't had the best time with bending over/picking up >> I have excuses.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
That's a pretty good excuse. At school, drop all your papers on the floor and get someone else to pick them up for you ;)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Quinine Avatar
That's a pretty good excuse. At school, drop all your papers on the floor and get someone else to pick them up for you ;)

Dude, I'm sooo going to pull that all next week >D It's going to be great. My friends are going to hate my guts. Or, rather, my lack thereof (Appendix is attatched to your guts, so I'm counting it in D:).
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
www.serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

For as lame as most of them look, the black legendary looks hella tight. Lugia meets Palkia, then desaturated. I like it.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
I can't say I'm really all that fond of either, but I really like Zoroark. I thought Zoroark was a legendary until I scrolled further P:
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, the legendaries could use some work... they don't have the appeal the first and second (and even third) gen's do... but whatever. :P They're kinda limited anymore.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Am I the only one who loves the black one? Seriously, he looks awesome.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Yeah, the legendaries could use some work... they don't have the appeal the first and second (and even third) gen's do... but whatever. :P They're kinda limited anymore.

*now / anyways? I can't be a grammar/spelling nazi/troll if I'm not given anything to work with, damn it D8

Lucifer Avatar
Am I the only one who loves the black one? Seriously, he looks awesome.

Yep P: He's too ... I don't know. [iForced, I guess. All the new Pokemon are, though =/ That's why I love the originals so much- they look natural. I could see a Ratata or a Pidgey in the natural world. That thing? Not so much.

Last Edit: Jun 20, 2010 5:41:48 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Though I agree, I still think he's one of the redeemable ones. Especially since he reminds me of one of my favorite Pokemon ever (motherfucking Lugia) and then Palkia who was the cooler of the two legendaries in the 4th generation.

newBookmarkLockedFalling