Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Kay Avatar

O_o What. The. Fuck.

LOLWHUTjusthappened?

Hotshot Avatar
aww torque. :( Everyone sucks plain fact. I hope you start to feel better. Sometimes we need things like this to happen to show us our "significant other" isn't really all that significant. I'm sorry it had to go down like that though.

That they do P: More so than I realized. On top of this, I was accused friday by a friend of mine of trying to steal her boyfriend or some shit, who I'm good friends with. -.- I mean, seriously? And thanks ;) I think I'm pretty much healed for the most part ... still sore, but that's to be expected until the wounds completely close. School tomorrow >D

Arucard Avatar
I agree with Jim. Sorry to hear it ended like that, hope you feel better and all goes well for you.

Thanks<3
[/size]
Signature coming~

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
xmsteel Avatar
Did I say sorry on AIM?

Oh yeah, The pic that so I sowwy and the wiener dog.. yup.... I did.

Nu-uh. That wasn't a wiener dog :P It was a beagle puppy. And yes you did.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
This thread has me confused. :P And yeah, I'm sure I could find an asian programmer if I wasn't back in Omaha already... I mean, shit, it's MIT... we're like 40% course 6, which is Elec Engi and Comp Sci, so maybe 35% programmers? :P

Either way, glad to hear you're doing alright. :)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
This thread has me confused. :P And yeah, I'm sure I could find an asian programmer if I wasn't back in Omaha already... I mean, shit, it's MIT... we're like 40% course 6, which is Elec Engi and Comp Sci, so maybe 35% programmers? :P

Either way, glad to hear you're doing alright. :)

You and me both. And thanks ;)

FIND MY ASIAN AND HOOK ME UP. D: I like tall, skinny guys. Kthx.

Dx Why would you want to go back to Omaha at a time like this? I mean, shit, Chris! I'm having an Asian crisis and you pick NOW of all times? ;P But seriously, I'm guessing you're with family or something for the summer, so I hope you're enjoying your summer so far ;D
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, sorry, the year ended. :P They kick us out on the 22nd.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Yeah, sorry, the year ended. :P They kick us out on the 22nd.

Torque does not want to hear your excuses 38< Torque wants her Asian. Mmph.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Please. I think you're a bit young for college men dear. ;)

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Please. I think you're a bit young for college men dear. ;)

D: yeah, I am, but you just had to go and crush my hopes/dreams/etc. like that, didn't you?

Next year, though, not really :P The guy I broke up with when this thread started was a senior- he would have been a freshmen in college when i was a junior in hs if he wasn't a jackass. I generally date around one to two years older.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
May I ask why? Just curious. :P And there are 17 year old freshmen... I know that 'cause Tanya didn't turn 18 til after I was 19, so yeah.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
May I ask why? Just curious. :P And there are 17 year old freshmen... I know that 'cause Tanya didn't turn 18 til after I was 19, so yeah.

I don't know, really O.o I suppose I just do... Always have. All of my boyfriends have been one to two years older. It probably has something to do with maturity- I mean, all of my friends who I'm close with are generally seniors, now that I think about it, this year, or even a little older. I've always hung out with older people, so naturally when I started dating it turned out to be those friends and friends of their friends that I looked to.

/endlifestory.

I don't know who Tanya is xD Also, I know there are :P Weird birthdays or early graduation or whatever.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I know. :P I was just putting a name down instead of "a friend." And actually, I'm just on the old side really... older than a few sophomores even.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
I know. :P I was just putting a name down instead of "a friend." And actually, I'm just on the old side really... older than a few sophomores even.

Did you stay back a year or is it just one of those things?

P: I seem "old" but that's because my B-day is September 20th- I was right before the cut-off date.
[/size]

Last Edit: May 27, 2010 17:39:51 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Twerque Avatar
Chris Avatar

P: I seem "old" but that's because my B-day is September 20th- I was right before the cut-off date.
[/size][/quote]

Cut-off dates are different by state, so I was right before it in Nebraska technically. There's a few older than me in my graduating class of 33 from high school, but not a whole lot.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
Twerque Avatar

[/size][/quote]

Cut-off dates are different by state, so I was right before it in Nebraska technically. There's a few older than me in my graduating class of 33 from high school, but not a whole lot.[/quote]

33? Jesums O.O In my current school we have almost 4k students total. And I see P: High five for unfortunate birthdays, I suppose.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I'm in the same boat as Chris, I think. I'm older than just about everyone in my class. My birthday is at the end of August, so it was either being the oldest or youngest in my grade. I also had a friend who turned 18 after I was 19. I felt old...

newBookmarkLockedFalling