Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
3: So, I broke up with my boyfriend the other day. Reason being? He told me to go fuck myself. On top of a LOT of stuff.

You see, I had emergency surgery sunday (hence why you haven't seen a lot of me this past week) because my appendix nearly ruptured (I was in the ER all night long doing tests and stuff- not fun, blah blah blah). And that day I supposed to go to the movies with him and his two best friends on a double date. So, yeah. That was great. I get out of surgery, they give me a prescription for Vicodin, I go home. I was expecting him to be all worried and ask me how I was, how surgery went, etc. Does he? Nope. Not a thing. He's more concerned with his mother being annoying than with how I'm doing. My mother had Munchausens, so I'm scared stiff of hospitals. He knows this.

A few days later (being the day before yesterday) we're talking and I mention how I tried to go to school that day (Wednesday) and how much of a failure that was because I couldn't have the vicodin or anything more than two Ibuprofen or whatever it's called every four hours. So I spent most of the day in the nurse's office asleep because I go to school on a huge campus where we have buildings. I'm on the top floor of every building just about, and all day I go from one side of the campus to the other. Every. Period. I was dying by sixth period, even with a "leave class early" and elevator pass. He told me this was bullshit and I was allowed to have Vicodin. I told him, after a little bickering, that it was the nurse's JOB to know these things and I'm pretty sure she knew what she was talking about. He told me to go fuck myself. Then logged off. So, after a lot of talking about it, I broke it off. Half the shit he does just isn't worth it.

Holy shit, I talk waaay too much o.o This was supposed to be a completely different thread. Whoops. Oh well.

-Cough- Long story short- I don't like the boys around here D8 I keep dating assholes. I want an Asian programmer. Is it so much to ask for? Somebody hook me up with an Asian programmer D; I live near MIT. This can't be a hard request.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I know an Asian programmer. He lives in Washington.

Last Edit: May 22, 2010 4:52:37 GMT by Lucifer

newfieldgrafix
xmsteel Avatar
I'm not Asian. I'm not a Programmer.

Do I still qualify?

Why am I not supprised you're the first in this thread?

randy
Twerque Avatar
3: So, I broke up with my boyfriend the other day. Reason being? He told me to go fuck myself. On top of a LOT of stuff.

You see, I had emergency surgery sunday (hence why you haven't seen a lot of me this past week) because my appendix nearly ruptured (I was in the ER all night long doing tests and stuff- not fun, blah blah blah). And that day I supposed to go to the movies with him and his two best friends on a double date. So, yeah. That was great. I get out of surgery, they give me a prescription for Vicodin, I go home. I was expecting him to be all worried and ask me how I was, how surgery went, etc. Does he? Nope. Not a thing. He's more concerned with his mother being annoying than with how I'm doing. My mother had Munchausens, so I'm scared stiff of hospitals. He knows this.

A few days later (being the day before yesterday) we're talking and I mention how I tried to go to school that day (Wednesday) and how much of a failure that was because I couldn't have the vicodin or anything more than two Ibuprofen or whatever it's called every four hours. So I spent most of the day in the nurse's office asleep because I go to school on a huge campus where we have buildings. I'm on the top floor of every building just about, and all day I go from one side of the campus to the other. Every. Period. I was dying by sixth period, even with a "leave class early" and elevator pass. He told me this was bullshit and I was allowed to have Vicodin. I told him, after a little bickering, that it was the nurse's JOB to know these things and I'm pretty sure she knew what she was talking about. He told me to go fuck myself. Then logged off. So, after a lot of talking about it, I broke it off. Half the shit he does just isn't worth it.

Holy shit, I talk waaay too much o.o This was supposed to be a completely different thread. Whoops. Oh well.

-Cough- Long story short- I don't like the boys around here D8 I keep dating assholes. I want an Asian programmer. Is it so much to ask for? Somebody hook me up with an Asian programmer D; I live near MIT. This can't be a hard request.
[/size][/quote]

Boys are mean! Men are not nice! Girls are dirty. Woman Suck!

Sorry for you're hard times. I have had them! (dirty girls, woman sucking)
After the pills, you may find that Asian Programmer, I bet Chris knows a few!! 8-)

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Why do you want an Asian programmer?

Good to hear that you're standing up for yourself and putting an end to his bullshit, though. Seriously, good for you.

newfieldgrafix
xmsteel Avatar
newfieldgrafix Avatar
May 22, 2010 5:51:04 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:

Why am I not supprised you're the first in this thread?

I wasnt. 14 views before I posted. NOT by me.

Xuzi: "Wait, she's single!?" F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, "Ah screw it, I'll respond"

So the hospital went OK? Glad you're back, take care of yourself and take it easy. Remember, no bench pressing.

Last Edit: May 22, 2010 17:09:01 GMT by newfieldgrafix

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
newfieldgrafix Avatar
May 22, 2010 17:07:26 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
xmsteel Avatar

So the hospital went OK? Glad you're back, take care of yourself and take it easy. Remember, no bench pressing.

Hahaha, I lol'd at that.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
xmsteel Avatar
I'm not Asian. I'm not a Programmer.

Do I still qualify?

D: I don't know.

Lucifer Avatar
I know an Asian programmer. He lives in Washington.

Hook me up, fo' serious. xD

Jim Avatar
Why do you want an Asian programmer?

Good to hear that you're standing up for yourself and putting an end to his bullshit, though. Seriously, good for you.

Because I have this mild obsession with Asians ^__^ I really like Asians. I'm not even allowed to go to India or Japan because of this P: My friends are worried I'll become a serial rapist or something >>` And programmers are hawt by association. And thanks <3 I tend to think assholes will "change" for me >> Yeah. Right. Ah well, someday I'll learn.

randy Avatar
Boys are mean! Men are not nice! Girls are dirty. Woman Suck!

Sorry for you're hard times. I have had them! (dirty girls, woman sucking)
After the pills, you may find that Asian Programmer, I bet Chris knows a few!! 8-)

O.O -goes to find Chris-

And I'm sure you have ;P

The pills are pretty much over with, I think, now.

newfieldgrafix Avatar
May 22, 2010 17:07:26 GMT @newfieldgrafix said:
xmsteel Avatar

Xuzi: "Wait, she's single!?" F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, F5, "Ah screw it, I'll respond"

Yeah, it went fine P: As well as it could have. For the first couple hours or so I was in too much pain to really care where I was. And after that I was too delirious with lack of sleep to really pay attention to anything. xD

D: But how will I ever keep up my body builder physique?!
[/size]

Last Edit: May 23, 2010 0:18:49 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I second Jim's post.

lol @zell.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Twerque Avatar
Because I have this mild obsession with Asians ^__^ I really like Asians. I'm not even allowed to go to India or Japan because of this P: My friends are worried I'll become a serial rapist or something >>`

I see. Well, okay then. Tad strange to me, but we all have our obsessions.

Twerque Avatar
And programmers are hawt by association.

I never understood how someone or something can be "hawt" by association. I'm a programmer, and I definitely have to say I'm far from it. Cute, eh, okay, maybe sometimes.

Twerque Avatar
And thanks <3 I tend to think assholes will "change" for me >> Yeah. Right. Ah well, someday I'll learn.

Hopefully.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Jim Avatar
I never understood how someone or something can be "hawt" by association. I'm a programmer, and I definitely have to say I'm far from it. Cute, eh, okay, maybe sometimes.

You, sir, are quite the jokester. ;)

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Kay Avatar
I second Jim's post.

lol @zell.

*shrieks*

Hotshot

Hotshot Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

June 2008
aww torque. :( Everyone sucks plain fact. I hope you start to feel better. Sometimes we need things like this to happen to show us our "significant other" isn't really all that significant. I'm sorry it had to go down like that though.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I agree with Jim. Sorry to hear it ended like that, hope you feel better and all goes well for you.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Quinine Avatar
Kay Avatar
I second Jim's post.

lol @zell.

*shrieks*

O_o What. The. Fuck.

newBookmarkLockedFalling