Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
I'm in the same boat as Chris, I think. I'm older than just about everyone in my class. My birthday is at the end of August, so it was either being the oldest or youngest in my grade. I also had a friend who turned 18 after I was 19. I felt old...

Looks like we're all in the same boat, then. Awkward birthdays ftw P:

Jesus, an August birthday? That's even worse than my September =[ I'm sorry.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
August is a bit unusual, but we did have a July girl in our class. :P She turns 20 this next month.

And not to be a tease to Torque, but I did realize I know a skinny, athletic (plays varsity volleyball) asian programmer, but he'll be a junior, so he's too old for you. :P Sorry

Moose

Moose Avatar

August 2005
That's horrible. I hate when people just don't understand. I have had weird things going on with girls that never seem to understand but not quite like this. I had a girl spend seven to ten hours a day in my house only to tell me she was embarrassed to be seen with me. Like that made no sense and killed my self confidence for the longest while. :(

I am a programmer btw. I am not Asian though, but people tell me I look Asian. lol
Greg says:
Coding music...
Greg says:
Hmm...
Greg says:
I wouldn't rule it out. :P
Chris 3.0 [New features? Yes.] says:
:P
Greg says:
If you think about machine code it's a bunch of 1s and 0s
Anything is possible.
Greg says:
Yeah try to code Metallica
:P Yeah, I'll get right on that... right after I learn to fly.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Chris Avatar
August is a bit unusual, but we did have a July girl in our class. :P She turns 20 this next month.

And not to be a tease to Torque, but I did realize I know a skinny, athletic (plays varsity volleyball) asian programmer, but he'll be a junior, so he's too old for you. :P Sorry

O.o Well, yeah, he's definitely too old. He's like, what, twenty? Twenty-one? The oldest I'd date was a freshmen, or maybe a sophomore, depending on how old they are (early graduates and the like, y'know). But still/ WANT D;
[/size]

Moose Avatar
That's horrible. I hate when people just don't understand. I have had weird things going on with girls that never seem to understand but not quite like this. I had a girl spend seven to ten hours a day in my house only to tell me she was embarrassed to be seen with me. Like that made no sense and killed my self confidence for the longest while. :(

I am a programmer btw. I am not Asian though, but people tell me I look Asian. lol

>> So do I, or when they're way too caught up in themselves to care about anybody else around them. :-/ Are you serious? You see, that pisses me off more than I can say. That is just not okay on every level. You don't say shit like that >:| Alfjalfa. I'm sorry, hon', that's just awful -hugs- :(

And hey, I used to go by Moose. Isn't that funny P:
[/size]
Signature coming~

newBookmarkLockedFalling