Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar
That's the thing. I never get "mad." You can think that all you want, but I don't. You can ask Jim, and even Josh, I think. Both of them, I'm fairly certian, have seen me angry. You annoy me, yes, and I get snappish because of that, but you've never seen me anywhere near being angry. It's not a pretty sight.

Annnd here comes the internet tough guy bullshit. "Y'all haven't seen me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."

Grow the fuck up, both of you. Yeah, the topic got derailed, but with good reason. There was quite obviously a lot of confusion about the nature of your school. But now y'all are just pissing and moaning about who hates who and who's angry and who's just annoyed and what-the-fuck-ever.

At the end of the day, both of you are acting like fucking children. Only Torque is moreso because she seems to have some sort of superiority complex. I don't know if she feels entitled to some sort of SZ royalty because she's friends with James and Josh or if she thinks she can be a bitch just because she's arguing with Xuzi who isn't really anyone's favorite. Or maybe it's mysterious option C, but for every stupid thing Xuzi says (call it trolling if you will), Torque is there to feed the fire because she has the self-control of a fucking kitten.

Learn when to shut the fuck up and move on. It'll do you a lot of good later in life.
Mental orgasm. This is why I love it when Luci's around. Don't leave me again! :-*

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Lucifer Avatar
Twerque Avatar
That's the thing. I never get "mad." You can think that all you want, but I don't. You can ask Jim, and even Josh, I think. Both of them, I'm fairly certian, have seen me angry. You annoy me, yes, and I get snappish because of that, but you've never seen me anywhere near being angry. It's not a pretty sight.

Annnd here comes the internet tough guy bullshit. "Y'all haven't seen me angry. You won't like me when I'm angry."

Grow the fuck up, both of you. Yeah, the topic got derailed, but with good reason. There was quite obviously a lot of confusion about the nature of your school. But now y'all are just pissing and moaning about who hates who and who's angry and who's just annoyed and what-the-fuck-ever.

At the end of the day, both of you are acting like fucking children. Only Torque is moreso because she seems to have some sort of superiority complex. I don't know if she feels entitled to some sort of SZ royalty because she's friends with James and Josh or if she thinks she can be a bitch just because she's arguing with Xuzi who isn't really anyone's favorite. Or maybe it's mysterious option C, but for every stupid thing Xuzi says (call it trolling if you will), Torque is there to feed the fire because she has the self-control of a fucking kitten.

Learn when to shut the fuck up and move on. It'll do you a lot of good later in life.

First of all, the only thing "royal" being friends with Jim/Josh makes me is a royal pain in their asses. Secondly, I'm a bitch arguing with anybody who I feel is purposefully being an idiot- if they're being stupid, I'm going to let them have it. And finally, I call it trolling because he has. Apparantly on multiple occasions. Oh, and the only reason I say he hasn't seen me "angry" is because if he had it would be through a seven paragraph post of me being hellbent on verbally tearing him apart. Not because I'm some "big force" to be reckoned with. I know I'm not, and this is the internet, not "serious business." I don't know what your beef is with me, but it seems like every time we end up speaking to each other you're determined to either make me look like an idiot or insult me. If you don't like me, just tell me.

In any case, this thread is now "dead" in my eyes, as the conversation has run completely dry and now we're all sitting here taking swipes at each other. I'm not checking this thread again; it's just not worth my time.

Signature coming~

Eric

Eric Avatar

November 2005
*passes the popcorn*

anyone else enjoying the show?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Eric Avatar
*passes the popcorn*

anyone else enjoying the show?

Simie

Simie Avatar

ProScripter

May 2006

Feather

Feather Avatar
~

Official Member

November 2010
EDIT: Oops. Didn't read the second page/see where the conversation was going. Sorry. :P

My school lunches aren't bad... but that peanut butter-jelly thing in that link was ridiculous.
I always get salads, though, since I'm vegetarian, and you can make them yourself out of an assortment of basic ingredients, so at least it's not machine-processed mush or deep-fried crap. Sometimes the hot lunch makes me nervous - it looks like the most unhealthy thing in the world, but at least it tastes okay most of the times (By the way, I'm not at all one of those health/calorie-obsessed girls, I just choose to pay some attention to what I choose to put in my stomach. :P)

Last Edit: Dec 15, 2010 3:01:11 GMT by Feather

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005

And you ruined it by being irrelevant.

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
xmsteel Avatar

4.) I like annoying and seeing how mad tork and quinnie get.

I get turned on by writing angry posts :)

PHYsics

PHYsics Avatar

Official Member

November 2010
Feather Avatar
EDIT: Oops. Didn't read the second page/see where the conversation was going. Sorry. :P

My school lunches aren't bad... but that peanut butter-jelly thing in that link was ridiculous.
I always get salads, though, since I'm vegetarian, and you can make them yourself out of an assortment of basic ingredients, so at least it's not machine-processed mush or deep-fried crap. Sometimes the hot lunch makes me nervous - it looks like the most unhealthy thing in the world, but at least it tastes okay most of the times (By the way, I'm not at all one of those health/calorie-obsessed girls, I just choose to pay some attention to what I choose to put in my stomach. :P)

My school's food is actually pretty good. Its more like a canteen with various stalls, and you can choose which stall to patronize on any specific day. The website freaked me out though. :P

Latest artwork: Artist's Crescendo
My Devart

newBookmarkLockedFalling