Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
And you as well Combo. :P Peter's around PBS still too, if you ever want to catch up with him.

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
Ahh, I understand. I always thought all the code related forums were closely linked... (proboard codes that is) ...back in the day I only wanted teh codehs.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
~Memzak~ Avatar
Ahh, I understand. I always thought all the code related forums were closely linked... (proboard codes that is) ...back in the day I only wanted teh codehs.

Yeah, they aren't that closely related at all. They do have some overlap in their members, but that's it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar
~Memzak~ Avatar

Yeah, they aren't that closely related at all. They do have some overlap in their members, but that's it.

And their databases. A lot of those overlapping members also contributed the same codes, tutorials, and skins to the various forums. And while it's still considered "members", I know a lot of the staff at the various forums overlapped. Kay was a staff member here, ZD, and SSD I believe. Josh was here and SSD. I was here and ZD. You were a mod at SoCal (right?). I mean, not to split hairs, but while you're right that each forum was essentially independent and its own thing, there was still a lot connecting the various ProBoards design forums beyond just the members. It was also the contributions both in terms of their resource databases and the managing and direction of the forum through staff member input.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Chris Avatar

And their databases. A lot of those overlapping members also contributed the same codes, tutorials, and skins to the various forums. And while it's still considered "members", I know a lot of the staff at the various forums overlapped. Kay was a staff member here, ZD, and SSD I believe. Josh was here and SSD. I was here and ZD. You were a mod at SoCal (right?). I mean, not to split hairs, but while you're right that each forum was essentially independent and its own thing, there was still a lot connecting the various ProBoards design forums beyond just the members. It was also the contributions both in terms of their resource databases and the managing and direction of the forum through staff member input.

Ok fine. :P and here, ZD, SoCal, and a few others.

newBookmarkLockedFalling