Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
So any of you play a musical instrument?

If so which instrument and what do you play on it? (give us some names of pieces you have played/are learning)

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I've played violin for 11 years, but on a more serious note, I'm a world-class beatboxer.

I've actually been composing my own stuff for a year or two. I'm teaching myself to transpose as I play, so I've been converting all my music into other clefs to force myself to learn other clefs.

I'm looking at getting a cello and a piano, so reading different clefs will be good.

I dabbled with harmonica for a while, but was too impatient to pursue it. :(
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I actually played Piano for 9 years...they told me I was good, but since I hated practicing i quit...wish I could play though in a way. I LOVE music and listen to it almost 24/7 so it would be nice to be able to play those songs. All my teacher let me play was old stuff though and it got old fast :P
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
I played viola for like a year, and trombone for a few years before switching to my real love, the tuba. Yes, I played the tuba. I don't anymore since graduating high school, but I always look forward to going home and playing with the band for sporting events and whatnot when I can.

I also play guitar (and bass by association) and recently got a harmonica and am attempting to learn that.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I used to play piano and got into guitar a bit, but I never really enjoyed 'em all that much when I was younger. I've debate getting back into guitar. We'll see.

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Lucifer Avatar
I played viola for like a year, and trombone for a few years before switching to my real love, the tuba. Yes, I played the tuba. I don't anymore since graduating high school, but I always look forward to going home and playing with the band for sporting events and whatnot when I can.

I also play guitar (and bass by association) and recently got a harmonica and am attempting to learn that.

I expect covers of Life Is A Highway and Mary Jane's Last Dance.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Jim Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

On a tuba?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Lucifer Avatar
Jim Avatar

On a tuba?

Don't question it.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Chris Avatar

Don't question it.

My buddy and I worked out the main riff for Holy Diver on tuba and baritone a few years ago. After our practices for the marching band I was in, we'd play it a couple times as we walked back inside just to liven our spirits a bit.

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar

Holy shit dude completely forgot about that.
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

Forgot about what specifically? :P

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar

Elite Mod

November 2006
Lucifer Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

I had forgotten that you play Tuba!
Lucifer Avatar

combo

combo Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Benjamin Avatar
Lucifer Avatar

I had forgotten that you play Tuba!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-uUEXDgpRo
"I'd decapitate him, then shit down his neck"

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
COMBO!

Jim

Jim Avatar
Josh was here.

Studio Member

September 2005
Holy shit. I haven't seen combo in... I don't even know how long.

newBookmarkLockedFalling