Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Yes, as I said, v2 can wait, but if I figured I'd put it on the list anyway.

Codes...I can give you ideas. Just give me a hollar since I have a ton of them(not sure if they're possible though).

Redone images...well, none in perticular, but no image is perfect anyway and small modifications and extra touches will make this place a bit more vibrant and will stand out I think.

If we could get some people, I'd be happy to work on a magazine. Not necessarily an email based newsletter, but a forum magazine. It could replace the articles board and instead, each issue could contain what is voted the best article or whatever. I think it'd be quite interesting.

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I saw that some was saying a new banner competetion like SOTW.

There is only 1 way I am re-opening SOTW, and that's if I can get at least 5 members willing to participate in it. Because having 1-2 isn't enough.

I know it may raise activity, start a thread and try to get our graphics makers wanting SOTW back, and I will re-consider opening it back up. Sound good? Good. Go.

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
kay said:
I saw that some was saying a new banner competetion like SOTW.

There is only 1 way I am re-opening SOTW, and that's if I can get at least 5 members willing to participate in it. Because having 1-2 isn't enough.

I know it may raise activity, start a thread and try to get our graphics makers wanting SOTW back, and I will re-consider opening it back up. Sound good? Good. Go.

Count me in WB. Just for you. <3 :)

And Lucifer, I like that idea alot. Its about time SZ makes some ratical chages. I would be more then willing to help. :)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Radical changes? :P Be specific with suggestions please. I know Lucifer gave a lot, and I gave my response to each. :)

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
cddude229 said:
Radical changes? :P Be specific with suggestions please. I know Lucifer gave a lot, and I gave my response to each. :)

Eh? All I said was opening an Sz magazine would be cool. :-/

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Its about time SZ makes some ratical chages. I would be more then willing to help.

I interpreted that as "Its about time SZ makes some radical changes. I would be more then willing to help with them." :P Whether you meant that or not, that's what I had gotten. So yeah, communication error between us (on who knows who's part)

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
cddude229 said:
Its about time SZ makes some ratical chages. I would be more then willing to help.

I interpreted that as "Its about time SZ makes some radical changes. I would be more then willing to help with them." :P Whether you meant that or not, that's what I had gotten. So yeah, communication error between us (on who knows who's part)

Oh, oh, okay, sorry dude, yeah Sz is awesome, its just been like this for awhile. I'm not putting it down. ;)

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:

Uh oh, watch out for the grammar police. =P

Anyway, we are making a forum newsletter/magazine/whatever. I think some people gave suggestions for it last time. If anyone wants to dig up the topic in the Convention Center, go ahead. Or make a new one. Or not.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Yeah, I guess SO just blew our cover. <_< Stupid newsletter editor.

But yeah, we are making the newsletter, slowly but surely. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:

Again, I'll help, but I really don't know what you want me to do. I mean, nothing really can be done at this point. I'll make a thread and see what sort of feedback and support I can get, but otherwise, you're gonna have to organize it in the beginning(such as private boards maybe).

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
lucifer said:
cddude229 said:

Again, I'll help, but I really don't know what you want me to do. I mean, nothing really can be done at this point. I'll make a thread and see what sort of feedback and support I can get, but otherwise, you're gonna have to organize it in the beginning(such as private boards maybe).

*rolls eyes*

thanks SO

any luci who says we don't already have private boards for it? lol

Last Edit: Jan 2, 2006 22:24:11 GMT by Llanilek

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
bakura said:
lucifer said:

*rolls eyes*

thanks SO

any luci who says we don't already have private boards for it? lol

Well, I'm assuming you don't since I have no info on this. And CD tells me everything. I pay him good to do so. :D

(j/k)

Well, whatever. I'm giving suggestions, 'tis all.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
We're about 4 steps ahead of you Luci. Every idea you've posted the staff has discussed. :P

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
cddude229 said:
We're about 4 steps ahead of you Luci. Every idea you've posted the staff has discussed. :P

*slaps Luci* Damn straight!

Anywho, though SO did accidentally blow our cover, the newsletter will be due out ASAP. We are all trying our best to get it out, and if I have to I will grab the ropes and help guide us staff in the right direction of it. :P

Llanilek

Llanilek Avatar
Former Elite Mod

Dedicated Studio Member

October 2005
don't worry kay if they don't smarten up we'll all be grabbing them in a big net and dropping them into the sea lol

newBookmarkLockedFalling