Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
New Template. You guys would get alot more activity and members. Do you even have it in mind?

jongos

jongos Avatar

Male

December 2005
I kinda agree...
Thanks, Kay!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Just be patient. :P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Wow, I thought people were done complaining about the template. First of all, it's been stated numerous times that they're working on SZv2, second of all, this template is still awesome and still not as old as ZD's old one and they did fine, and lastly, be patient(as CD said). :P

Nomski

Nomski Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Guys hurry up and get the skin done this skin is so old =P jk . Nah a skin will be out eventually and I'm expecting great things from it. =D

Xylish

Xylish Avatar

Ghost Admin

June 2005
Oh great XD

..."runs like hell away from you guys"
Ex-admin, designer and founder of Studio Zero. Currently working as a Dentist :)

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
Well, just a reality check. ZD's skin is much better than this one. (No offence) And it won't last very long. It's been up for quite awhile and it's time for a change. :)

Nomski

Nomski Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
ZD's skin is up what over a year and i don't see that changing anytime soon, also in terms of coding this skin is in my opinion much more advanced, and the graphics are appealing, maybe not the most advanced. Anyway as stated a new skin will arrive eventually it's just that people are busy with school and college. I say the new skin will be out around summer. :)

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
nomi said:
ZD's skin is up what over a year and i don't see that changing anytime soon, also in terms of coding this skin is in my opinion much more advanced, and the graphics are appealing, maybe not the most advanced. Anyway as stated a new skin will arrive eventually it's just that people are busy with school and college. I say the new skin will be out around summer. :)

No, their already in the process of making it.

And I never said the coding here stinks.

And summer? Is too long away. I will be gone by then. Theres nothing going on here, they'll need a change before then. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Its not like a skin can be developed in a few days (or at least, not one up to the standards we plan). Keep in mind, my teachers have been piling on the homework this week AND track started, so I'm lacking free time.

.trance\\

.trance\\ Avatar

August 2005
luke said:
nomi said:

No, their already in the process of making it.

And I never said the coding here stinks.

And summer? Is too long away. I will be gone by then. Theres nothing going on here, they'll need a change before then. :P

So basically, you want them to make a new skin so they can satisfy your need for a new one? It seems everyone here is quite satisfied with this one, and because they stated more than a month ago, I believe that another was in development, you need to be patient.

Nomski

Nomski Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
New skins don't boost the site in terms of long term activity, sure a new skin could get an infulx in visitors maybe a few more registered members, but a complete change in how the site offers graphics coding and general discussion would need the main focus. I mean in terms of discussion its very minimal from what i have seen, though it seems to me a close community.

So in my opinion when the new skin comes out a complete change in how things will run on this forum should occur. If someone is on a forum for just a skin to me thats just dumb.

Xikeon

Xikeon Avatar

Dedicated Member

August 2005
I have to say this:

Why are you wanting a different skin so badly?
This one is nice.

Look at SSD... That one has that skin for VERY long now. And they are only getting more active...

Luke

Luke Avatar

August 2005
mikeo said:
I have to say this:

Why are you wanting a different skin so badly?
This one is nice.

Look at SSD... That one has that skin for VERY long now. And they are only getting more active...

Well not to be mean and all. But SSD has a much larger community and have PB advertising, earlier versions, tons of members etc etc etc. And this skin really isn't getting us activity. :P

Last Edit: Mar 15, 2006 20:14:49 GMT by Luke

Nomski

Nomski Avatar

Official Member

August 2005
Skins don't get activity, members create activity. There are plenty of forums where they use default templates that are popular. Skins are really only something that is provided to make the members who visit the site have something eye pleasing while posting. Just because Zenith or SSD might have a nice skin doesn't ensure them active members.... in kinda retrospect it can be a bit dainting for new people and make them feel imtimadated to post because they are regarded as "noobs".

newBookmarkLockedFalling