Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
dreamseeker said:
I think the world could probably go without... whatever that one lady is, who's always at funerals saying, "Thank God for dead soldiers."

who says that?

???

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
dreamseeker said:
I think the world could probably go without... whatever that one lady is, who's always at funerals saying, "Thank God for dead soldiers."

Yeah, really. Unfortunately, it seems as if YouTube and Google Video are both void of a video for it. =/

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
George W. Bush
That bitch who says that about soldiers
Kim Jong-il
Rednecks
Rosie O'Donnell
The people who canceled Batman Beyond
People who keep track of celebrities' lives
Wallmasters

I'll be back with more later.

dreamseeker
slipstream said:
dreamseeker said:

who says that?

???

I don't have a name, but my friend has posted a few videos on my forums, I'll see if I can dig them up. Not to mention, her website, which I won't post here. Her website makes me want to slap someone.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I know who you guys are talking about, but the name escapes me. =/ I watched a video of it last year in class with one of my friends who's in the navy (and yes, he's still in high school. :P I don't know the technical name for the program). But she's a complete bitch, deserves to burn in hell, and we should let SO go rambo on her ass. :P

Sunshine

Sunshine Avatar
You are my sunshine

Dedicated Member

August 2006
*raises hand*

Nuff said.

~Artemis
I My Boyfriend

In his hand
the pen that lied
this is how
the author died

¿Quién te cortó las alas mi ángel? ¿quién te arrodillé para humillarte?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
I know who you guys are talking about, but the name escapes me. =/ I watched a video of it last year in class with one of my friends who's in the navy (and yes, he's still in high school. :P I don't know the technical name for the program). But she's a complete bitch, deserves to burn in hell, and we should let SO go rambo on her ass. :P

I'd finance that escapade.

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
lucifer said:
aznx said:

Did you even read my example?  You don't necessarily need to be a citizen in order for the Constitution to apply to you. The Constitution and all the bills immediately apply to you after you enter US territory.  Logically, the US Base in Cuba is US territory.  More so, as my example of WWII given above, all of the Nazi soldiers and warheads were put in trial. Were they citizens of the US? No.  

Don't necessarily?  You mean that sometimes it can and sometimes it can't?  So like, if it helps your argument, it will apply, but otherwise, fuck 'em, right?  An enemy terrorist does not have free speech, does not have the right to bear arms, does not get anything.  If the government chooses to give them a trial, it's their choice.  Keep in mind, the UN has rules as well which may mimic the Constitution at times, but is not the same.  Therefore, if there is a trial, it's because of the UN's rules, not the US's.

The government is the US Government, not just any. The UN have their own rules, but I've never heard of any policies of their which relates to POWs. Majority of UN didn't even agree with US going to Iraq, except Britain and a few other minor countries. Therefore, the Constitution will apply to the prisoners for trial.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
aznx said:
lucifer said:

Don't necessarily? You mean that sometimes it can and sometimes it can't? So like, if it helps your argument, it will apply, but otherwise, fuck 'em, right? An enemy terrorist does not have free speech, does not have the right to bear arms, does not get anything. If the government chooses to give them a trial, it's their choice. Keep in mind, the UN has rules as well which may mimic the Constitution at times, but is not the same. Therefore, if there is a trial, it's because of the UN's rules, not the US's.

The government is the US Government, not just any. The UN have their own rules, but I've never heard of any policies of their which relates to POWs. Majority of UN didn't even agree with US going to Iraq, except Britain and a few other minor countries. Therefore, the Constitution will apply to the prisoners for trial.

Wrong. The US must abide by the rules of the UN since they are a member of the UN. Therefore, if the UN says all POWs must be given a fair trial, the US must grant them that. The Constitution does not apply to everyone in the US. Does a Mexican who runs across the border have freedom of speech, the freedom to protest, right to bear arms? No. They are illegal and therefore can be arrested and deported. They don't get rights. Why in the hell would illegal enemies be given rights? It only applies to citizens.

Last Edit: Dec 30, 2006 7:11:43 GMT by Lucifer

mrmagoo

mrmagoo Avatar

Official Member

July 2006
i would also have to say George Bush...he led this country to war under false pretenses......and many have died because we are still there.

ya know there was such a big stink over Clinton saying that he didn't have sexual relations with that broad....in other words..he lied. but many want us to believe that what George did to the whole country by lying is OK???

if war was needed..then let's do it for the real reasons....not for OIL!!!!!
just my opinions :o

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
mrmagoo said:
i would also have to say George Bush...he led this country to war under false pretenses......and many have died because we are still there.

ya know there was such a big stink over Clinton saying that he didn't have sexual relations with that broad....in other words..he lied. but many want us to believe that what George did to the whole country by lying is OK???

Sorry, but ask any intelligent individual (not saying you're not, I'm just trying to prove a point) and they will say that they wanted Bush re-elected. Not because they like him, but because it would be stupid, straight out stupid, to switch leaders in the middle of a war. Therefore, no matter how much you hate Bush, it's not like you can go back and time and remove him thus stopping this from ever happening, he would just be sucked out right now. To do that at a time like this would be dumb. Hate him all you want, we need him until someone else comes into power or until this war is over, hopefully the latter.

mrmagoo

mrmagoo Avatar

Official Member

July 2006
lucifer said:
mrmagoo said:

Sorry, but ask any intelligent individual (not saying you're not, I'm just trying to prove a point) and they will say that they wanted Bush re-elected. Not because they like him, but because it would be stupid, straight out stupid, to switch leaders in the middle of a war. Therefore, no matter how much you hate Bush, it's not like you can go back and time and remove him thus stopping this from ever happening, he would just be sucked out right now. To do that at a time like this would be dumb. Hate him all you want, we need him until someone else comes into power or until this war is over, hopefully the latter.
i don't feel this war will be over anytime soon....and that is sad. but i do think we needed a change after the first 4 Bush years...maybe this war would have been very different by now,maybe gas prices wouldn't be soaring,maybe many military families would still have their lost loved ones.....fyi....the intelligent individuals that i speak with...wanted him gone. just my opinion/not trying to start an argument

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
mrmagoo said:
lucifer said:

i don't feel this war will be over anytime soon....and that is sad. but i do think we needed a change after the first 4 Bush years...maybe this war would have been very different by now,maybe gas prices wouldn't be soaring,maybe many military families would still have their lost loved ones.....fyi....the intelligent individuals that i speak with...wanted him gone. just my opinion/not trying to start an argument

Perhaps intelligent was the wrong word. People who are versed in history can easily tell you how switching a leader in the middle of a war does nothing but fuck things up (pardon the language). I don't care what you want to happen, what you think will happen, or your opinions of Bush. There is no way any good will come from changing leaders in the middle of a war, even if they are more qualified than Bush.

Also, I agree about the war not ending. Sadly, it's a war which can't be won. I only hope that now, since Saddam has been hanged, we will start pulling out because, quite frankly, it will never end. And because changing leaders would be so catastrophic, I think Bush needs to swallow his pride, admit his mistake, and make the rest of us happy. No matter how good his intentions are, only bad will come from prolonging this war any further.

mrmagoo

mrmagoo Avatar

Official Member

July 2006
lucifer said:
mrmagoo said:

Perhaps intelligent was the wrong word. People who are versed in history can easily tell you how switching a leader in the middle of a war does nothing but fuck things up (pardon the language). I don't care what you want to happen, what you think will happen, or your opinions of Bush. There is no way any good will come from changing leaders in the middle of a war, even if they are more qualified than Bush.

Also, I agree about the war not ending. Sadly, it's a war which can't be won. I only hope that now, since Saddam has been hanged, we will start pulling out because, quite frankly, it will never end. And because changing leaders would be so catastrophic, I think Bush needs to swallow his pride, admit his mistake, and make the rest of us happy. No matter how good his intentions are, only bad will come from prolonging this war any further.
i completely agree with your second paragraph. as far as the language goes...lol,lol...it doesn't bother me..i have been around the block a few times and then some lol,lol :o

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Bah, you win this time Lucifer. :P

I don't see how people can want to remove Bush as of right now. It's just plain stupid to try and impeach him when he only has two years left, and there's a war going on. No matter how much anyone hates Bush, it's much better to watch him how he handles the war within the two years, since that will affect whoever becomes the future president. If he doesn't do so well, then the Republicans will gain even less popularity, and if does somehow improve the situation, I highly doubt it will still favor over to the Republicans. However, the burden on the next president will be less.

I personally pity the next president, who will definitely have a difficult time with the war, and chances are will become unpopular (it happened during WWII and Vietnam).

newBookmarkLockedFalling