Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Who's that one person you think the world could probably do without??

I go first: Paris Hilton

:P

(PS: She's barely got an ass anyways -- only bones)

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
For those of you who are very sensitive about the White House, I'm going to say this in a very clean way.

George Bush

Last Edit: Dec 19, 2006 1:09:24 GMT by Scorpian
wat

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
scorpian8867 said:
For those of you who are very sensitive about the White House, I'm going to say this in a very clean way.

George Bush

LOL

my answer... is the same :P lol
k

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hilton and bush.. all the way. ;)

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
alucard said:
Hilton and bush.. all the way. ;)

Hallelujah and Merry Christmas everyone!

:P

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Well this was a short topic <_< lol
k

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
Ok, and exactly how does the world function without a U.S. President? You said "do without" not "replace."

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
Mithras has a point.

I'd go with my neighbor. Know why? 'Cause you don't know him, so not only could you do without him, you wouldn't even notice a difference.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
mithras said:
Ok, and exactly how does the world function without a U.S. President? You said "do without" not "replace."

Scorpian said we cud do without GEORGE BUSH - not the US PRESIDENT --- there's a difference. What he said automatically implies that another will fill in and take-over --- another person who is probably better suited for the job.

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
And further more, the US doesn't need a president. Either way, its still just as chaotic... but maybe with no president, there will be less wars :P
k

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
in a way that may be true fredy. But i like Hilary Clinton - She may prove to be a better President, given the right set of opportunities and circumstances.

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
slipstream said:
in a way that may be true fredy. But i like Hilary Clinton - She may prove to be a better President, given the right set of opportunities and circumstances.

Hilary Clinton deserves to be fornicated with a molten rod. She's one of the leading politicians against videogame violence and videogame sex. How dare she?!

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
lucifer said:
slipstream said:

Hilary Clinton deserves to be fornicated with a molten rod. She's one of the leading politicians against videogame violence and videogame sex. How dare she?!

*chuckles* Even if she does become president, she'd have quite a hard time against video game violence, considering the amount of gamers we have in the US. Just a thought, can you imagine her becoming president in South Korea? I'd bet she'd be assassinated. :D

Call me crazy, but I think the world could do without humanity itself. Really, the world would be a much safer place without us running around the planet. *Squats an ant nearby*

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
lucifer said:

So is Stevie Wonder, which is very strange. Why? HE CAN'T SEE THE FRICKIN' GAME!!! ::)
wat

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Joe. :P What?

In all seriousness, Britney Spears.

newBookmarkLockedFalling