Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005

I have a question though, how come only the christian religion gets a music genre? why not Muslim or jewish?

Because neither of those religions would allow it. They would both think its satanic no mater what type of rock it is.

Yeah, not all are Satanic, but that doesn't make it okay to be Christian (and metal).

Just because its metal doesn't mean its satanic. Therefore, it can be metal and Christian.

I did okay.

You can judge is you yourself did ok. Thats like people judging their own auditions for American idol :P

anyways, I feel like making you people listen to demon hunter :P

youtube.com/watch?v=zRQXdksI4qk
k

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I was like WHOA!

:P

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
fredy said:

I have a question though, how come only the christian religion gets a music genre? why not Muslim or jewish?

Because neither of those religions would allow it. They would both think its satanic no mater what type of rock it is.

Jews and Muslims wouldn't find it anymore Satanic than Christians. The Abrahamic religions evolved as follows: Judaism>Christianity>Islam

They're all basically the same beliefs, for the most part.

Just because its metal doesn't mean its satanic. Therefore, it can be metal and Christian.

I disagree. Metal is about rebelling, being "the adversary" (Satan, huzzaa!), and so on. The metal attitude and lifestyle, forgetting about Satan, completely contradicts Christian belief.

anyways, I feel like making you people listen to demon hunter :P

youtube.com/watch?v=zRQXdksI4qk

I don't like them. At first, I thought the guitars were pretty solid and the drummer was great, but the vocals completely ruined the song. The "rap screaming" that he was doing like he was out of a Nu Metal band was horrible and the melodic singing was just boring. Maybe if they got a better vocalist, it wouldn't be so bad.

Edit: Oh God...now he was rapping like he was Mike Shinoda from Linkin Park.

Last Edit: Jan 20, 2007 20:14:14 GMT by Lucifer

newBookmarkLockedFalling