Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Mr Beens holiday

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Sadly, it was some historical thing we watched today in history class about Concentration Camps. Really, REALLY disturbing. It was apparently the first movie ever made about Concentration Camps too. It was interesting, though disturbing as hell (and it was the period before lunch, not good. <_< The stuff they tell you and show you in that video is disturbing to a point where you want to puke.)

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Accepted

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Vacancy, it's a great movie. I definitely recommend it.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I watch Smokin' Aces and Black X-Mas.

I recommend them both. Very where good movies. 5/5

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
kay said:
Vacancy, it's a great movie. I definitely recommend it.

I want to, i just cant find it anywhere roflmao..

Last movies:

Unknown
Happily N'Ever After
In the Land of Women
The Condemned
Spider-Man 3

;D

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Spiderman 3.

Great Movie!. 10/5

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Spider-Man 3. Pretty good, not as much so as the first two since they pretty much rushed the second half of the movie, but still pretty awesome.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
I still gotta see Spidey 3 :P

Last movie I caught on DVD was Babel

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Ghost Rider, good movie lot better than i thought it was going to be.

4/5

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Next - This moive wasn't to bad. Better than i thought it was going to be. I would suggest seeing it. 4/5

Commend (i think i spelled it right) --- Great Movie, this was alot better then the last wwe flim. which was the re-make of See No Evil. Austin did a great job in acting better then i thought. Good action pack, I would suggest seeing it. 5/5

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hairspray and the simpson's movie.

Both movies were good, i give them both a 4/5

webmaren

webmaren Avatar
Una salus vicits, nullam sperare salutem

Dedicated Member

August 2007
Last Movie I saw was Disturbia.

I liked it, basically because it was a different kind of scary movie. They didn't have all stupid people.

The girl was actually fairly intelligent. She didn't do the stupid crap. She wasn't ugly. She didn't die.

I'd really like to see a scary movie where the protagonists are actually smart, but they still get into all the problems. Like, instead of wading into the fields of zombies with an axe, go in with guns and molotovs.

Nobody would see it coming, and it would actually be scary because you could see yourself in that situation and doing those things, and still not winning so easily.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Shooter -- That was a good movie, i kept wanting to see it when it came out but never got the chance so i saw it last night on the dish and it was great. Good action pack movie, it didn't stop and slowed down at all kept going and going until the end which made it better. I would suggest seeing it. 5/5

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
License to wed.

newBookmarkLockedFalling