Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
300 was the last movie i saw i believe.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Good to see some other people saw Superbad. It was hilarious. It kind of tapered off after the first thirty minutes because they jam packed in so much awesome in the first half hour I think they ran out of material. But then it got awesome again.

I guess it's really just a bunch of penis jokes put into a typical teen movie, but they managed to combine the two well.

Edit: I tried really hard not to use "supergood" in a lame pun anywhere in this post and almost failed.

Last Edit: Sept 8, 2007 19:22:34 GMT by Ess Ohh

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Rush hour 3.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
shadowyone said:
Good to see some other people saw Superbad. It was hilarious. It kind of tapered off after the first thirty minutes because they jam packed in so much awesome in the first half hour I think they ran out of material. But then it got awesome again.

I guess it's really just a bunch of penis jokes put into a typical teen movie, but they managed to combine the two well.

Edit: I tried really hard not to use "supergood" in a lame pun anywhere in this post and almost failed.

fission mailed.

I've wanted to see that, but I know my dad wouldn't see it with me and I'm not 17 'til October. =/

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
There's got to be a theater near you that doesn't care about checking your age. Both me and my friend are 17, but the guy didn't even bother to check. Best thing to do would go to one where you have a teenager running the ticket booth thing. They don't care at all.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Next.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
shadowyone said:
There's got to be a theater near you that doesn't care about checking your age. Both me and my friend are 17, but the guy didn't even bother to check. Best thing to do would go to one where you have a teenager running the ticket booth thing. They don't care at all.

Well yeah, they don't usually check, but I don't risk it. Could always sneak in if I had to.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
shadowyone said:
Good to see some other people saw Superbad.

I still want to see that movie.

The last movie i saw was Lucky#Slevin

that was a good movie keeps you guessing in some parts.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Serving Sara.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Hot Fuzz and Number 23

Hot Fuzz was freakin funnier than hell. It is a must see movie.

Number 23 is a really god movie, keeps you guessing.

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Im with Lucy.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Romeo must die and cradle 2 the grave. Both good action movies.

Flawless Shadow

Flawless Shadow Avatar

September 2007
I think it was Transformers.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I saw a clip of Of Mice and Men in english class if that counts. :P We had to read the book of it for summer reading, and the movie showed a few things the book didn't, such as Lenny's real reactions and how to interpret his character correctly.

Flawless Shadow

Flawless Shadow Avatar

September 2007
Of Mice and Men?I will have to read that book in my English class later the year....how long is it?(sorry if it's off topic)

Does the last movie I watch have to be in a theater?If not then the last movie I wtahced would be Kamen Rider Faiz:Paradise Lost

newBookmarkLockedFalling