Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Ok there is what are you listening thread how about last movie you watch.

Tell us the last Movie(s) you watch, but so this doesn't turn into spam Also tell is if you like it or dislike, worth seeing or not.

I'll go first

Distubia -- This was a great movie went and saw at the drive-ins. Keep me on my seat through out the movie. had some funny parts in too. i wouldn't mind seeing again. Worth seeing

5/5

Last Edit: Aug 15, 2007 14:54:42 GMT by Arucard

Andrew McGivery

Andrew McGivery Avatar
Formerly Fredy

Legendary Studio Member

Male

September 2005
Hm... well... last one I remember seeing was called What's Eating Gilbert Grape, and it was a so-so movie. I had to write a movie review on it in drama class, and i basically said I'd only recommend it to someone with the ability to sit and last through slow boring parts of the movie. There were alot of pointless scenes and the music was brutal. But yes, it was an ok movie... I'd give it... 3/5?
k

silverwings

silverwings Avatar

Official Member

April 2007
What was the last movie I saw.... I think it was Children of Men, I honestly think it was. I know I am behind on movies big time.

Anyway I think it was a very good movie and that it was worth my time, and his money. Hehe. If you like fast paced, intriguing movies I would recommend this one. :)

Oh wait, I think I saw Ghostrider, last... but that was a horrible movie and I would never never recommend it to anyone who read the comics. I was not impressed.

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
Hmm. Last movie I saw in the theaters was Pathfinder. Really good, very little dialogue, awesome action sequences. Imagine Rambo with 300-esque violence and blood amounts. *nods*
This is my old account. This is my new account

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
"The Sentinel"

Worth seeing, very good movie!

10/10

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
jaj43123 said:
Hmm. Last movie I saw in the theaters was Pathfinder. Really good, very little dialogue, awesome action sequences. Imagine Rambo with 300-esque violence and blood amounts. *nods*

I heard alot of mix feeling on that movie. So its really worth seeing?

Just saw crank thats good movie. nice and action pact thought out the movie doesn't leaving you hanging and has some good funny parts in it too.

5/5 i think worth seeing.

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Transporter.
It's my favouirte movie, great fighting sequences, Jason Statham really plays the part very well. The story is realistic yet practically impossible, it's set in France which is different for a movie of my tate. I much prefer Transporter 2 though.
Both movies get 6/5 though. ;) :)

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Fearless

That is a kickass movie. I do have to say Jet LI went out like a bang on his last kung fu movie. Worth seeing 5/5

Kahless™

Kahless™ Avatar
Coding noob

October 2005
Reign Over Me

Probably one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life, I'm a sucker for dramas especially when Sandler is in it, it's utterly amazing with some great funny parts, I urge you to all watch it.
"In the end, we will not remember the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." Martin Luther King

dodz

dodz Avatar

Dedicated Member

July 2006
Bad Boys II.
One great movie, Will Smith and Martin Laurence are the ultimate team. Great action-packed movie, I suggest everyone goes to buy it. :) ...and Bad boys I, or anything with Will Smith or Martin Laurence in for that matter. :P

last.fm | Off Topic Forum | Coming Soon: Resist The System

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
alucard said:
jaj43123 said:

I heard alot of mix feeling on that movie. So its really worth seeing?

Just saw crank thats good movie. nice and action pact thought out the movie doesn't leaving you hanging and has some good funny parts in it too.

5/5 i think worth seeing.

If you like smaller action movies with Rambo technique and 300 gore, then yes.
This is my old account. This is my new account

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
The last movie I watched was yesterdat ;D : Beer Fest

Arucard

Arucard Avatar

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
Seen some movies this weekend

Code name the cleaner

I say this is a movie worth seeing you can. its a good comdey movie. i give it 4/5 pretty funny

Departed

Dam good movie, did some jumping around but i was able to follow worth seeing and buying. Kickass 5/5

Tenacious D in the pick of destiny

Great Movie. Funny as Hell worth seeing and getting 5/5

Charlotte's web

Seen it with my gf.not bad of a movie had some really funny parts. worth seeing if you want. 4/5

Turistas

Not as good i thought it would be. some goodslice parts in it. Makes you not want to go certain places. 3/5

Mithras

Mithras Avatar

Studio Member

July 2006
The last movie I "watched" was Ocean's 12... I was on a bus (yesterday) coming back from NYC. My school band went for a competition (in which we placed 2nd), and I guess it was the popular vote. I was listened to my iPod, so I watched it, but I didn't hear it :P

Support Rob Scuderi, the #1 Penguins Defender!

lucifer said:
"Behold: me! I have authority in this building."

.XeroCint

.XeroCint Avatar
OmniXST

Dedicated Member

September 2006
V for Vendetta for about the 12th time :P

Last Edit: Apr 30, 2007 21:47:05 GMT by .XeroCint

newBookmarkLockedFalling