Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Gray

Gray Avatar

April 2013
Benjamin Avatar
Gray Avatar
My lawyer is looking into this and is weighing the legal options we can take. The copyright abuser is looking at doing some good, hard time in the cooler.

... You aren't one of those rich kids who brags about their iPhone are you? I punch those kids in the mouth and then make out with them to make it feel better. You don't want that, do you? :-*

Is that a threat? Expect to be hearing from my lawyer as well. . .

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Please tell me you're not serious. >.< I honestly couldn't give... two... Arby's French Dips if you forced me to. It does not matter at all. There is no reason to do anything. Please just stop it. I'm tired of reading all these hate threads.
wat

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Let's all just get back on track to reactivating SZ. Everything else is irrelevant.

Commandingtripod

Commandingtripod Avatar

April 2008
I agree we should now just let it go.

There's no way anyone can mistake that SZ for this SZ.
I admit, that the his other forum was much closer to this one, and the new one he has going right now looks nothing like this (great one).
While yes, there was a reason for having his other site removed (it did look very much like this one), now there isn't.
It's unlikely that place will grow into anything worthwhile since nothing founded on hate lasts.
Our energies should be focused on getting SZ back into its prime, rather than harrasing him since it just gives him more attention that he would want.

My 2 cents (also long post :-/).

Slip, you're beating me to it. :P

Last Edit: Oct 31, 2008 7:52:12 GMT by Commandingtripod

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Sigh. You know, it's weird to think about how much of this ____ could've avoided if people hadn't been so mean to Nathanial. Not that I take his side or anything, but a lot of internet ppl speak like 12 year-olds and have hopelessly desperate visions of rising to power on forums.

But anyway, is there a set month in which SZ will return?

Quinine

Quinine Avatar
[5]

Senior Studio Member

May 2007
Gray Avatar
Benjamin Avatar

... You aren't one of those rich kids who brags about their iPhone are you? I punch those kids in the mouth and then make out with them to make it feel better. You don't want that, do you? :-*

Is that a threat? Expect to be hearing from my lawyer as well. . .

Also, are you serious? Or did you just forget the "(jks)" at the bottom of the post?

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
slip Avatar
Let's all just get back on track to reactivating SZ. Everything else is irrelevant.

Slip speaks the truth.

Is there anything I can do to help? Seriously?

Rockafeller

Rockafeller Avatar

August 2007
Gray Avatar
My lawyer is looking into this and is weighing the legal options we can take. The copyright abuser is looking at doing some good, hard time in the cooler.
It's not even your forum, who are you to be taking legal action.
If your just playing around it's not very funny.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Gray is just joking around. :P Wow.

Anyways, there's a reason I haven't made a single post on his forums. It's just a waste of my effort to even complain. If he thinks he's succeeding, he's less likely to come back at a later time.

Anyways, there is a staff ETA set. We'll let you know the day before or day of when it'll be reopened. And it is soon. ;)

---

Vanilla: We won't hold it against you VO. :P Don't worry about it.

Last Edit: Oct 31, 2008 15:26:35 GMT by Chris

Michael

Michael Avatar
*Has a custom title*

October 2007
I <3 VO :)

Gray

Gray Avatar

April 2013
lol thank you chris. A bit of a slow crowd here. :P

Nice to hear you'll re-opening soon.

rickace
YAY! SZ is back!!!! I am soo happy. Did you guys finish up that nerdy noby guy Natielial. And VO did a nice banner. Will she make one for me too? For free?

Edit:I just found out. REMOVED/index.cgi is still there. WTF!!! GO TO Proboards Support and report it. Get that dumb site out. It violates the TOS. If you guys don't have time? :P Can I havce permisssion to report it please. I can just give them REMOVED/index.cgi right?

Last Edit: Oct 31, 2008 20:21:22 GMT by Chris

Aaron

Aaron Avatar
Bad Wolf

Dedicated Studio Member

November 2006
Kay, I thought you banned his IP. :P

Conor

Conor Avatar

ProNation

July 2007
No she banned Studio Below Zero. Now seriously, shut up about this. If your all gonna waist your time on this, try another forum. This is for the sole purpose of discussing the re-opening.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Everyone: How about this.... We just drop the fucking topic. If you hate the forum so much, quit posting links. That's giving him more hits raising his page ranking in Google at the very least. It's also getting him more activity. Yeah, I don't like the fact the names and colors are similar to SZ's, but there's nothing that can be done unfortunately.

Rickace: Yeah, don't expect any sympathy from anyone considering you called SZ "a nuts" aka "a shit" (pre-censoring by PB). Don't expect the staff to be tolerant of you either considering you insulted the site so directly when a plan to reopen was in place.

newBookmarkLockedFalling