Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
What E-mail service do you use? and why?

Share and dicuss

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Gmail, because at the time I signed up for it they promised a strict spam filter and like 13 million jiggabytes of space. Plus it was invite-only so I figured it had to be at least somewhat good.

Now there's e-mail clients offering almost as much space with almost as much spam. But I don't use e-mail all too much so it fits the bill for me. There's tons of features but I haven't really gotten around to those yet.

Arucard

Arucard Avatar
I am the shadow, and the smoke in your eyes, I am the ghost, that hides in the night

Legendary Studio Member

September 2006
I use Gmail but not it goes though Thunderbird. Works out alot better than yahoo and aol in my mind

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well anything's better than AOL.

Scorpian

Scorpian Avatar

[ Bracket Admin ]

April 2006
Gmail, AT&T Yahoo!, and my website's email service.
wat

Kay

Kay Avatar
if I'm not here, I'm probably working.

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Well if Chris would ever set it up properly, it'd be SZ's website service, but right now my email is just forwarded to my Gmail account. So technically, Gmail. it's easier, and I like it a lot better than Hotmail, or Yahoo.

slip

slip Avatar
Chris spoils me!

Senior Studio Member

April 2006
Gmail is just so convenient and also the ever-increasing storage space gets an A. I wish they'd make gmail look a li'l slicker ><

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I use my Yahoo (the new Yahoo beta isn't bad) and Thunderbird. Yahoo is my personal e-mail/first hosting e-mail. Thunderbird is my school e-mail. I also have a Gmail account, but I don't use it. :P

Josh

Josh Avatar

July 2009
I have 8 Gmail accounts (All from when it was a private beta too. First two accounts were made back in the first week of going into beta) all being organized through Mail.app in Leopard.
This is my old account. This is my new account

RS

RS Avatar

Dedicated Studio Member

February 2007
Hotmail, no reason, just prefer it more than others...

mukei

mukei Avatar

July 2006
Gmail, because it's simple and usable.

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
Meh, I have like everyone, but I use my Hotmail. I cbf signing into/opening tabs for the other ones. :P
Extreme Data

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
samus said:
Meh, I have like everyone, but I use my Hotmail. I cbf signing into/opening tabs for the other ones. :P

Kinda how I am. Except, I cbf to even check my current one. :P

Samus

Samus Avatar
Wheee

Official Member

January 2007
The only reason I check my hotmail is because I don't like the little '(*number of new emails*)' thing. Seems out of place next to all the images.
Haven't actually read the contents of an email in ages. :P
Extreme Data

blu

blu Avatar
My Person Text...

Official Member

January 2007
I use Hotmail, Yahoo, and AOL for IMing. I use my ISP for email because I like it better for some reason. :P Plus, it's easier to set up and use on Thunderbird.

newBookmarkLockedFalling