Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker Jack

Quacker Jack Avatar

ProNation

December 2007

iiPod

iiPod Avatar

ProNation

October 2009
Looks so amazing, but I'm not buying it, too expensive. :P
Looking for a coder, PM me.

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I don't know, I actually fouind a site that if you're upgrading it's not too bad.... And of course, if you're upgrading, it'd probably cost less if you're upgrading from CS2 compared to CS3 and CS4.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar
make my way back home when i learn to fly.

Studio Member

December 2009
Oh my god, that's hawt @__@ I NEED CS5. That shit is amazing.
[/size]
Signature coming~

Aryna

Aryna Avatar

August 2009
I agree. But yeah, it's nice if you're upgrading, because then it's only 199 as compared to outrageously expensive. Which really helps me because I'm much more likely to have 200 dollars then however much it is if you're not upgrading.

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
I watched the PS top 5 features on the link you gave, and I have to admit, they look amazing.
Really impressed by that one with the panoramic image, also the movement of the joints (Something Warp - i think that is what it's called).

PS CS5 alone though is 9.1gb installed.. or I assume that is what this means:
"•9.1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)"

But never the less, wow, just those 5 features are excellent, so just think of what else there is.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Stinky666 Avatar
I watched the PS top 5 features on the link you gave, and I have to admit, they look amazing.
Really impressed by that one with the panoramic image, also the movement of the joints (Something Warp - i think that is what it's called).

"•9.1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash-based storage devices)"

But never the less, wow, just those 5 features are excellent, so just think of what else there is.

Puppet warp, hon' :) And that is exactly what's gotton me SO FREAKIN' EXCITED. Now I don't have to paint new limbs when I do horse photomanipulations 8D For the most part, at least. NKLFANA -excitement-
[/size]

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2010 21:20:15 GMT by Twerque
Signature coming~

Stinky666

Stinky666 Avatar

December 2009
Twerque Avatar
Stinky666 Avatar

Puppet warp, hon' :) And that is exactly what's gotton me SO FREAKIN' EXCITED. Now I don't have to paint new limbs when I do horse photomanipulations 8D For the most part, at least. NKLFANA -excitement-
[/size][/quote]

At least I got 1/2 words correct lol.
Thanks =D

It's not something I think i personally would use, but who knows. It is an amazing feature. it could actually come in handy for a lot of things.

Twerque

Twerque Avatar

Studio Member

December 2009
Stinky666 Avatar
Twerque Avatar

[/size][/quote]

At least I got 1/2 words correct lol.
Thanks =D

It's not something I think i personally would use, but who knows. It is an amazing feature. it could actually come in handy for a lot of things.[/quote]

I do a lot of photomanipulation like this or this. P: So it'll save me a LOT of stress.
[/size]
Signature coming~

richiethrowdown

richiethrowdown Avatar

November 2011
I just picked this up, and am still learning how to use it. I havent messed with adobe since CS2 so im excited about this one. the lay out defiantly looks nice. can't wait to learn it more in depth

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I have a friend who has CS5 and I have to say it looks amazing.
I have never actually messed around with adobe, but my friend (same on who ahs CS5) has been using it for a while and what I saw we quite impressive.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I have Elements and like it, but I don't think I'll ever have enough spare money to spend on CS5. I just don't do enough graphics stuff for it to be worth it :P
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

~Memzak~

~Memzak~ Avatar
Inquire never, so always need elephants.

May 2009
I still use GIMP and for my purposes it works fine. I've never needed to do anything obscenely complicated anyways.

Joe Kerr

Joe Kerr Avatar
Why So Serious?

June 2010
I tried GIMP, but never got the hang of it. Elements i got used to so i just use that :P
Building Your Proboard, a Basic Guide to Getting Your Forum Started

Need somewhere to host files?[/url]

Benjamin

Benjamin Avatar
#YOCO... You only color once.

Elite Mod

November 2006
I use CS6 every day and love it. It seems like they finally bridged the interfaces between their major apps.

Also, the Edge * products are pretty intriguing as well. Especially the formerly-known "Shadow."
Lucifer Avatar
I'm gonna start dishing out internet beatings if people keep it up with this 4chan shit, I swear.

newBookmarkLockedFalling