Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
I laughed how Kirby realized he was the only one that didn't get an "upgrade." His face was like "WTF, guys?"

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He's a pink puffball sort of like cotton candy, except, weighs less. What did he expect?

Lucifer

Lucifer Avatar

Mythical Studio Member

Eunuch

August 2005
cddude229 said:
He's a pink puffball sort of like cotton candy, except, weighs less. What did he expect?

New shoes?

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Good Movie,I have the IGN Insider Version :D

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
Is there anything different about the IGN Insider version? Or is it just bigger?

Haha, there's not really much Kirby can get an upgrade on. :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
He probably got a bigger stomach :P

Sasuke

Sasuke Avatar

August 2005
Its bigger in file size and is at the max quality

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
cddude229 said:
He probably got a bigger stomach :P
:D

How many characters do you all think will be in this game? I was thinking around 50-60 maybe more. What about characters you all would want to see in this?

I think having Sonic, Leon (RE 4), Link (cell shaded wind waker version), Tingle :P, and Boo would be pretty cool.

Zero Insanity

Zero Insanity Avatar
Show Me Ya Moves!

August 2005
This is going to be very interesting, when I saw the trailer, and Snake was it. I was like WTF!!! Damn this is going to be SO GREAT!!!

About having more characters, they are having a poll about having Sonic as a sercet character, and poll is positive so far always....

Link looks beasty when he got upgraded, and Metaknight is in the game as well as Zero Suit Samus.

I'm going to camp at EB's just to get it!! :P

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I wouldn't camp out to get it... but it'll be one of the first games I buy for the Wii.

What I want to seee is maybe the possibility for Kirby to swallow more peoples powers, and create a "power bucket" where he can switch between the collected powers basically.... Cause in some Kirby games you can combine two powers... :P

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I'd just reserve it and pick it up the morning it came out. Having Sonic as a secret character would be really cool, especially since Electronic Gaming Monthly said that Sonic and Tails were in SSBM for their April fools joke.

Yeah, being able to fuse powers for Kirby would be awesome. I believe the game you could do that in was Kirby: Crystal Shards for the N64.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Its one of three Kirby games I own... so probably. :P

Anyways, I remember that April Fools joke... had me laughing cause I knew it was an actual joke.

windwaker

windwaker Avatar
Hey!

Dedicated Member

October 2005
I didn't. :'(
I heard it from a friend and I spent hours trying to get them. :'(

But my work didn't go to waste because I ended up getting extremely good at that game. ;)

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Well, there yah go. :P

mxracer

mxracer Avatar

Official Member

May 2006
I mainly excited about Snake, I saw the trailer and it looked nice.

newBookmarkLockedFalling