Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

Quacker!

Quacker! Avatar
Rawr.

Official Member

August 2006
cddude229 said:
dragonforce2005 said:
sweet get ready to go to like 4 more temples lol

Only 4? :( OoT had 5. Sad. :P Then again, I know there's 4 forms to Ganon(dorf) this time.

I think there are more than 4.

o__o

He said "4 more to go," maybe he finished some already?

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Thought he was telling me I only had four more to go. I just checked a boss FAQ, and there's four more Twilit bosses, so I assume four more temples.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
that's what I said, you beat the Water temple so that makes "4 more temples to go"

And no Ocarina Of Time had 9 temples plus the mini temples in Ganon's Castle

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
Deku Tree
Dogongo Cavern
That fish's belly
Forest Temple
Fire Temple
Water Temple
Bottom of the well
Shadow Temple
Spirit Temple (Kid + Adult)
Ganon's castle

I consider those the dungeons of OoT. :P

Anyways, I beat the desert temple and got the spinny disk. That thing is fun as hell. XD And that was an awesome and interesting boss fight too. An undead dragon that turns into a flying head the you have to hit with a disk while riding along the walls? Fucking sweet.

I'm not just catching up on missed things (rebuilding the bridge, heart containers, quiver upgrades, etc.). I'll let you know once I beat the next dungeon.

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
I remember playing OCT on 64.... The good old days.

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
They were out of stock. Now I have to order it or something. Anyway, is the new Hyrule bigger then the one in OoT? Because I saw a map of the one in TP and it seemed small to me. And is there a real difference between the GC and the Wii version of the game? (excluding the Wii-mote)

Salvager

Salvager Avatar

July 2006
i believe its bigger. the worlds are mirrored in the different games.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
corez said:
They were out of stock. Now I have to order it or something. Anyway, is the new Hyrule bigger then the one in OoT? Because I saw a map of the one in TP and it seemed small to me. And is there a real difference between the GC and the Wii version of the game? (excluding the Wii-mote)

Versions are mirrored, Wii controls (obviously), and widescreen support.

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
The map seems small, but it's freaking huge. They had to include a zoom feature. o.o Oh, and you can warp. It's so big they had to let you warp.

Ess Ohh

Ess Ohh Avatar
help me

Ghost Admin

August 2005
Oh yeah, and both versions have 480p.

How far along do you get the warp? I remember people complaining you didn't get it soon enough in Wind Waker, but I can't really remember when you got the warp there (ballad of whatever it's called). I thought you got it around the middle of the game so it wasn't that bad at all.

SF™

SF™ Avatar
The Transporter

Dedicated Member

April 2007
Wind Waker looked funny haha

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
corez said:

Much Much Bigger lol, I didn't get all pieces of the map until I was at the last part of the game lol

Oracle

Oracle Avatar

Dedicated Member

September 2006
Good, I was afraid it would be too small, because it seemed small from the map I saw on the site. :)

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar

August 2005
Nah man, it would take you like 20 mins to walk everywhere lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
20 minutes to ride the horsey everywhere. You get the ability to warp after the second dungeon, but only in wolfy form. :P After you get the Master Sword you can warp whenever. There's also a lot more warp points then in OoT.

newBookmarkLockedFalling