Please login or register. Welcome to the Studio, guest!

Quick Links:

newBookmarkLockedFalling

flux.exe

flux.exe Avatar

Banned

April 2007
I played this game at my friend's house and I must say that Nintendo has done a good job with the Wii. The controls will get a lot better has developers get more time.

Fury Of The Storm

Fury Of The Storm Avatar
The Only Thing Necessary For Evil To Triumph Is For Good Men To Do Nothing!

August 2005
I think the controllers are already awesome, but it's just a matter of time until Microsoft and PlayStation pull something like this lol

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
So, I just beat the template of time and got the Dominion Rod. That was actually a fun dungeon. I liked the mini-boss... it was actually a sword fight! =o So yeah, I'm doing the in-between quest to help Ilia right now.

Dynamite Dragon

Dynamite Dragon Avatar
Beware! Explosive new member approaching...

April 2007
I never played the game :'( but my best friend who owns the game let me watch :P The last boss is way harder than the boss in Ocarina of Time.

Last Edit: Apr 26, 2007 6:10:26 GMT by Dynamite Dragon
I'm a newbie! :P Beware!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
I wouldn't doubt it. He's supposed to have like 4 or 5 forms.

Anyways, I restored the girl's memory (anonymous to prevent spoilers) and I'm on my way to the flying city soon. Fun, fun. I need to get the 7th hidden skill first though.

Anyways, that's all for now. :P I'm really starting to enjoy this game. Heck, I amy even had it beaten by the end of this weekend.

Dynamite Dragon

Dynamite Dragon Avatar
Beware! Explosive new member approaching...

April 2007
Not exactly forms... but you fight the final boss about four times. The 7th hidden skill is kind of hard though, even my best friend couldn't find it :o but yeah, the game is really fun! I wish I could play it..

Last Edit: Apr 29, 2007 0:37:23 GMT by Dynamite Dragon
I'm a newbie! :P Beware!

Chris

Chris Avatar

Head Coder

June 2005
How is it hard to find? Took me like, no time. :P I've got it, and I guess an uber spin is helpful.

Dude™

Dude™ Avatar
Follow the dancing Dude?

May 2007
Like...... I got the game about the time it started.... I've already beat it though for gamecube.... it's a really good game, and I enjoy it.

Fatal

Fatal Avatar

May 2007
I am currently on my 3rd playthrough. Meaning, I have beaten this game twice. It is very addicting. I enjoy mostly everything about it. My first playthrough was the biggest challenge because it was my first time. My second I tryed to beat my 1st playthroughs time and I succesfully and easilly did. Now I am on my 3rd trying to beat my second. If I keep on the pace I am, it will possibly be done.

I have it for the Nintendo Wii if anyone needed to know.

newBookmarkLockedFalling